Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

DC vs. Marvel

Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:42:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
So, exclude Batman vs. Superman and Xmen3 and spiderman 3 (maybe even the amazing spidermans)....(almost forgot the Brenden Rousch superman, gag)

If you had to choose, are you taking:

Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel

or

Xmen/Xmen first class series and Avengers?
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2016 2:30:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 9/28/2016 11:42:22 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
So, exclude Batman vs. Superman and Xmen3 and spiderman 3 (maybe even the amazing spidermans)....(almost forgot the Brenden Rousch superman, gag)

If you had to choose, are you taking:

Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel

or

Xmen/Xmen first class series and Avengers?

Xmen is my fave no matter what, though I really liked batman v superman. Man of steel was dumb I didn't even finish the ending.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 4:37:14 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/10/2016 2:30:37 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 9/28/2016 11:42:22 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
So, exclude Batman vs. Superman and Xmen3 and spiderman 3 (maybe even the amazing spidermans)....(almost forgot the Brenden Rousch superman, gag)

If you had to choose, are you taking:

Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel

or

Xmen/Xmen first class series and Avengers?

Xmen is my fave no matter what, though I really liked batman v superman. Man of steel was dumb I didn't even finish the ending.

Except for gal gadot I couldn't fathom b vs s.

Hans Zimmer doing the score for dark knight and man of steel flipped me... and the complete screw up of my fave marvel character apocalypse
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 10:50:26 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
At 11/11/2016 4:37:14 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
At 11/10/2016 2:30:37 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 9/28/2016 11:42:22 PM, Stymie13 wrote:
So, exclude Batman vs. Superman and Xmen3 and spiderman 3 (maybe even the amazing spidermans)....(almost forgot the Brenden Rousch superman, gag)

If you had to choose, are you taking:

Dark Knight Trilogy and Man of Steel

or

Xmen/Xmen first class series and Avengers?

Xmen is my fave no matter what, though I really liked batman v superman. Man of steel was dumb I didn't even finish the ending.

Except for gal gadot I couldn't fathom b vs s.

I'm not sure why some people hate it but I liked it. I hated Martian and most people liked that so who knows...

Hans Zimmer doing the score for dark knight and man of steel flipped me... and the complete screw up of my fave marvel character apocalypse

Every X-Men movie that comes out uses characters from the comic books/cartoons that just can't be duplicated in their original form. You ain't gonna find a 5 foot 3 dude to play Wolverine, or an amazon woman to play Storm, or a guy with the perfect Cajun Accent to play Gambit. Just appreciate that they tried and take it for what it's worth.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.