Jump to topic:

X-men, kill all mutants on sight laws.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 3:37:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I am of the opinion that within the X-men universe governments should pass kill all mutants on sight laws. That mutants are a terroristic threat and are too dangerous to contain. The safety of the people come above those of non-human. I tend to side with William Stryker when watching the X-men movies or reading the comic books.

Is this how everyone else feels? Agree? Disagree? Thanks in advance.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 3:46:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/17/2016 3:37:17 AM, Stupidape wrote:
I am of the opinion that within the X-men universe governments should pass kill all mutants on sight laws. That mutants are a terroristic threat and are too dangerous to contain. The safety of the people come above those of non-human. I tend to side with William Stryker when watching the X-men movies or reading the comic books.

Is this how everyone else feels? Agree? Disagree? Thanks in advance.

This may sound frustrating but there is no such thing as a mutant and therefore trying to extend ethics over how to deal with them is nonsensical. There is no good answer because it isn't reality.

I do, however, side with the bad guys in movies like the matrix and i, robot where machines are telling us that humanity is out of control and should be destroyed lol. While I don't believe in AI, I do side with the notions that they are putting forth in the movies!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Paul190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2017 12:45:45 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
Today, we can"t simply ignore the importance of the video and movie streaming applications as we have been more dependent on our smartphones.
And talking about the video streaming applications, SnapTube is by far the most famous and downloaded streaming application of the current time.
So want more insight on the SnapTube app? Check out this website SnapTube for PC