Jump to topic:

X-men, kill all mutants on sight laws.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 3:37:17 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I am of the opinion that within the X-men universe governments should pass kill all mutants on sight laws. That mutants are a terroristic threat and are too dangerous to contain. The safety of the people come above those of non-human. I tend to side with William Stryker when watching the X-men movies or reading the comic books.

Is this how everyone else feels? Agree? Disagree? Thanks in advance.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2016 3:46:10 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 11/17/2016 3:37:17 AM, Stupidape wrote:
I am of the opinion that within the X-men universe governments should pass kill all mutants on sight laws. That mutants are a terroristic threat and are too dangerous to contain. The safety of the people come above those of non-human. I tend to side with William Stryker when watching the X-men movies or reading the comic books.

Is this how everyone else feels? Agree? Disagree? Thanks in advance.

This may sound frustrating but there is no such thing as a mutant and therefore trying to extend ethics over how to deal with them is nonsensical. There is no good answer because it isn't reality.

I do, however, side with the bad guys in movies like the matrix and i, robot where machines are telling us that humanity is out of control and should be destroyed lol. While I don't believe in AI, I do side with the notions that they are putting forth in the movies!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.