Jump to topic:

A (Gay-) Lord Elton John?

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 10:11:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
In Great Britain a Lord or a Lady is known as a "Peer of the Realm" and upon ennoblement the holder of such a title is entitled to take a seat in The House of Lords in Parliament as part of our fine tradition of recognising exceptionally good works and outstanding public service.

So should the openly gay songwriter, Sir Elton John, be ennobled to become a Peer of the Realm (or a "Queer of the Realm" if you prefer)?

In my opinion, the fact that he was even knighted is an absolute disgrace; to paraphrase the lyrics from the Sex Pistols "Friggin' in the Riggin'":

Sir Elton's a c*ck-sucker
And a dirty bugger
He isn't fit to shovel sh1t
From one place to another

For years Sir Elton's been trying to get his grubby little hands on a little boy to be at his personal disposal 24/7 (one dreads to think for what purpose but one is reminded the Sir Elton famously performed a depraved dance routine in which male teenagers dressed as pre-pubescent cub scouts stripped for the sexual gratification of fellow homosexuals such as George Michael).

Mercifully, though, the authorities deemed him unfit to adopt.

But, to the dismay and disgust of all right-minded people, Sir Elton bypassed the usual checks and balances that are in place to prevent people like him acquiring youngsters, band paid to have a baby boy bred specially for him and arranged for it to be delivered (literally) as special present to himself on Christmas Day.

Of course, Sir Elton never had any intention of playing the role of father to the child – it won't even live in the same apartment as him, instead he has bought the apartment next door and the little boy will be brought up by members of Sir Elton's staff.

Of course, as the years go on, when Sir Elton and his same sex partner, David Furnish, want the boy (for whatever reason) the child can easily be summoned to attend whatever depraved activity they wish to engage him in, and the poor little lad can be equally easily sent back to his quarters when they have finished with him.

No, this disgusting, degraded little man should never be given a peerage in my opinion. What do you think?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 1:48:52 PM
I think there is a complete decoupling between a person having "exceptionally good works and outstanding public service" and anything they choose to do with other consenting adults. I fail to see how one in anyway effects the other...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 1:57:10 PM
But, to the dismay and disgust of all right-minded people, Sir Elton bypassed the usual checks and balances that are in place to prevent people like him acquiring youngsters, band paid to have a baby boy bred specially for him and arranged for it to be delivered (literally) as special present to himself on Christmas Day.

Of course, Sir Elton never had any intention of playing the role of father to the child – it won't even live in the same apartment as him, instead he has bought the apartment next door and the little boy will be brought up by members of Sir Elton's staff.

Of course, as the years go on, when Sir Elton and his same sex partner, David Furnish, want the boy (for whatever reason) the child can easily be summoned to attend whatever depraved activity they wish to engage him in, and the poor little lad can be equally easily sent back to his quarters when they have finished with him.

No, this disgusting, degraded little man should never be given a peerage in my opinion. What do you think?:

What evidence is there that Elton John did adopt a child so he can @ss rape the boy and/or let him watch depraved sexual acts? Isn't this baby like 1 years old?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 2:23:30 PM
At 1/25/2011 1:57:10 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

No, this disgusting, degraded little man should never be given a peerage in my opinion. What do you think?:

What evidence is there that Elton John did adopt a child so he can @ss rape the boy and/or let him watch depraved sexual acts? Isn't this baby like 1 years old?

Like I said, homophobic.
Him being gay is evidence enough for him.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 2:27:46 PM
Either I've lost my sense of humour or you have become somewhat homophobic.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 5:35:04 PM
God hates f@gs.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 5:43:29 PM
Like I said, homophobic.
Him being gay is evidence enough for him.:

Sheesh, apparently so. Is this a new revelation for Brian. I don't recall him expressing thoughts like this before.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 4:43:33 AM
At 1/25/2011 2:27:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I just hate Elton John that's all.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:28:46 AM
At 1/26/2011 4:43:33 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/25/2011 2:27:46 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, I just hate Elton John that's all.:

I don't like Elton John either, but damn, you really went for the jugular saying he rapes babies.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 7:59:06 AM
I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't only ever been interested in adopting boys rather than girls. Furthermore, I don't suppose the fact that his surrogate child is male is any less of a coincidence than the fact that it was delivered on Christmas Day.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 8:45:38 AM
At 1/26/2011 7:59:06 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't only ever been interested in adopting boys rather than girls. Furthermore, I don't suppose the fact that his surrogate child is male is any less of a coincidence than the fact that it was delivered on Christmas Day.

You don't think most men want sons? I would have liked to have had a son.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:02:11 AM
At 1/26/2011 7:59:06 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't only ever been interested in adopting boys rather than girls. Furthermore, I don't suppose the fact that his surrogate child is male is any less of a coincidence than the fact that it was delivered on Christmas Day.:

Don't you think maybe you're being a little selective? If a straight man wanted to adopt a little girl, would he be under your suspicion as a pedophile? It's not wise to make remarks like that unless there is an actual reason to do so.

If Elton John is a pedophile, I'll be the first person there to help you string him up by his testicles, but we can't just jump to conclusions simply because he's gay and wants a son, anymore than we could jump to conclusions that a straight man wanted to adopt a daughter.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:13:28 AM
At 1/25/2011 5:43:29 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Like I said, homophobic.

Sheesh, apparently so. Is this a new revelation for Brian. I don't recall him expressing thoughts like this before.

Brian only seems to hate rich tories and loose vaginas, though he will take the mick out of everything, especially if it's a sacred cow minority.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:27:47 AM
At 1/26/2011 9:13:28 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Like I said, homophobic.

Brian only seems to hate rich tories and loose vaginas, though he will take the mick out of everything, especially if it's a sacred cow minority.

Nah, he hates Jews too, and i would hardly call them a sacred cow minority.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:30:41 AM
At 1/26/2011 9:27:47 AM, innomen wrote:
Like I said, homophobic.

No he doesn't, he just hates Israel and yes they are a sacred cow minority.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 9:35:16 AM
At 1/26/2011 9:30:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Like I said, homophobic.

I dunno, i'm pretty sure he hates Jews all around.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 10:01:42 AM
At 1/26/2011 9:35:16 AM, innomen wrote:
At 1/26/2011 9:30:41 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Like I said, homophobic.

I dunno, i'm pretty sure he hates Jews all around.

No, it's all about Israel really (thanks C_N) and back on topic I don't think they'd let a straight man adopt a little girl: just in case it was for the wrong reasons.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 10:05:20 AM
At 1/26/2011 10:01:42 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
No, it's all about Israel really (thanks C_N) and back on topic I don't think they'd let a straight **Single** man adopt a little girl: just in case it was for the wrong reasons.

**Correction, Brian**
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 10:56:03 AM
Wise correction Matt, I was going to say the same thing.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2011 5:55:16 AM
Just in case you are in any doubt, or if you are a lawyer working for Sir Elton John, I never intended to speculate that Sir Elton would rape his baby: I was merely questioning his suitability as a father given that he has made it clear that he has no intention of bringing the child up himself.