Jump to topic:

The Human Centipede

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 3:41:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
If you have not seen this film yet then you are not missing out on much. Though it has a wonderfully disgusting plot, it is made in a way that almost tries to sanitise or soften it. In the absence of graphic horror you are left with the hollow shell of a film.
6/10
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 10:07:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/28/2011 3:41:29 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If you have not seen this film yet then you are not missing out on much. Though it has a wonderfully disgusting plot, it is made in a way that almost tries to sanitise or soften it. In the absence of graphic horror you are left with the hollow shell of a film.
6/10

We should have gotten a good look at the people's faces that occupied the behind portions, when the front guy started defecating
no comment