Jump to topic:

Ultimate team war

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 11:16:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago

Team leader: One of the debaters here, i.e. me or my opponent
Team member: One of the THREE(instead of 5 because this is a forum war) chosen warriors.

This will be a multi-team war in the location where the first person to post picks.

1. There will be no demi-god characters that are capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, shattering almost any barriers in their way sustaining little damage to themselves, and wiping out anything, like Superman or Sentry, or anything more powerful than that. Nor will there be any unlimited powers that cannot be resisted. If you're in doubt, just ask.
2. Other illegal powers include time travel and mind control (taking over an opposing character).
3. Any team member must be either real or, if fictional, verifiably existent. No characters may be made up for the purpose of this debate.
4. In the case of a fictional character, the team member's abilities must be according to a specific canon chosen by the team leader.
5. Every character has only the equipment that they generally have in the specified canon, at almost all times, not equipment they only picked up a few times. They should be in their default state. If a character is arguably two individuals, the debater must pick one and stick with it through the entire debate.
6. Team members are absolutely loyal to the team leader. All team members are still subjected to their own emotions, however.
7. The team leader may not directly participate in the competition, but may only facilitate. The role of the team leader is to explain what the team would do and why it would win against the opposing teams.
8. No team can have a member in common. If one team leader chooses a team member, the other teams cannot have that character.
9. A team is is eliminated if all their characters are disabled. Characters who cannot be dead, unconscious, or unusable are not allowed.
10. allainces ARE allowed,a maximum of 4 allaince members. you are allowed to cancel alliances as well as backstab allaince members.

My team:
1. megaman from the videogames

2. Lord Voldemort with 1 hocrux, since this will be a massive worldwide war. the location has been decided, and I will let you know if an opponent finds t by accident.

3.kirby from the anime
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2011 4:43:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago

Isn't this supposed to be a debate, not a forum topic? How about you challenge me to a debate, with a location of Isle Delfino from Super Mario Sunshine, flooding completely after one hour?