Zombies

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 11:35:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.newgrounds.com...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 11:57:58 AM
Sounds like an 11 year old who just got an electronic keyboard thing for xmas.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:08:58 PM
At 2/12/2011 11:35:06 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I got an A for survival skills but an F for compassion. Couldn't save my wife either.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:11:10 PM
At 2/12/2011 12:08:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

I got an A for survival skills but an F for compassion. Couldn't save my wife either.

You can actually save her, to do so violates one of the established laws of zombie survival however. Apart from that it was quite nifty, well as far as a text based/choose your own adventure can be.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:12:14 PM
At 2/12/2011 12:11:10 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 2/12/2011 12:08:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

You can actually save her, to do so violates one of the established laws of zombie survival however.

Well, I just figured anything other than kill her would ruin my perfect game.

Apart from that it was quite nifty, well as far as a text based/choose your own adventure can be.

Quite, I'm sure there are oodles of other paths I could take.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Aibohphobia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 12:50:12 PM
A for Survival, C for compassion.

The save your wife choice is really irrelevant seeing as after you make it the game ends.

But yeah, you should never take an infected person with you EVER. There is never a cure.
Babeslayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 9:53:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Whenever the topic of a zombie apocalypse comes up in a conversation, everybody talks about how the zombies would be everywhere. But they wouldn't be, they would be pretty rare. The real threat would be other people. No matter how many zombies are killed by the military, no matter how many people survive - society went to hell. No coming back from that. Zombies would be an obstacle you'd just avoid, like a crazy person in an alley. Dangerous, yes. But avoidable. The real threat would be the psychos who started rioting and looting on day 1. The real threat would be the crazy people who ate other people just to stay alive. The real threat would be ourselves.
Babeslayer
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2013 12:56:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/12/2011 12:50:12 PM, Aibohphobia wrote:
A for Survival, C for compassion.

The save your wife choice is really irrelevant seeing as after you make it the game ends.

But yeah, you should never take an infected person with you EVER. There is never a cure.

Except if it's The Last of Us. But then the cure is a hawt 14 year old. Same as no cure.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac