Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

knock knock

thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:29:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
a
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:32:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
b
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2012 3:34:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:32:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
who's there?

orange
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 12:22:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
this is an anti-joke so i hope it doesn't offend anyone. If so, please comment and i will remove this joke.

why did sally fall off the swings?

cause she had no arms.

knock knock.
who's there?
NOT SALLY!
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2012 5:27:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/12/2012 12:22:32 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
this is an anti-joke so i hope it doesn't offend anyone. If so, please comment and i will remove this joke.

why did sally fall off the swings?

cause she had no arms.

knock knock.
who's there?
NOT SALLY!

I am offended. I know for a fact that Sally has arms. Please remove this joke.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2012 4:36:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your left hand.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2012 11:10:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
who's there?
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
Godsconservativegirl
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 10:51:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 7/10/2012 3:32:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
b

c d e f g
"John 3:16 For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth on him shall not perish, but shall have ever lasting life."

God'sconservativegirl :)
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2012 11:03:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/3/2012 10:51:38 AM, Godsconservativegirl wrote:
At 7/10/2012 3:32:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
b

c d e f g

So, I've gathered you're either 11 or a drug addict.