Jump to topic:

"Duck Face"

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 7:30:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Enough with all you haters. Yes, girls make "duck face" in pictures A LOT. And I never see anything except hating about it.

Fact is, girls do it for a reason. It's obviously a subconscious evolved trait for flirting.

All you posers talk crap but I know you secretly like it, or else it wouldn't exist.

Bring on the duck faces.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 7:34:21 PM
WTF is a fuck face?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 7:34:38 PM
Ohhhh...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
jedipengiun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 8:09:02 PM
At 7/22/2012 7:30:34 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Enough with all you haters. Yes, girls make "duck face" in pictures A LOT. And I never see anything except hating about it.

Fact is, girls do it for a reason. It's obviously a subconscious evolved trait for flirting.

All you posers talk crap but I know you secretly like it, or else it wouldn't exist.

Bring on the duck faces.

I learnt the other day, I think, don't know, could be wrong, don't hold me too it! It comes from saying "prune" when taking a photo.
Agree with you though! Think it looks cute on some girls.
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.
Jessalyn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 9:53:59 PM

Bring on the duck faces.

You know, as unclassy and irritating as it has become, I can honestly say that--as a female--the infamous "duckface" HAS crept its way into my photos at moments when I was not thinking about it. I think it's like a subconsciously administered attempt to enlarge the lips, which have obviously become a prime "sexy trait" of women in today's society.
WARNING: Hitchslaps may become inflamed when accompanied by unceasing stupidity.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2012 10:44:53 PM
At 7/22/2012 9:53:59 PM, Jessalyn wrote:
You know, as unclassy and irritating as it has become, I can honestly say that--as a female--the infamous "duckface" HAS crept its way into my photos at moments when I was not thinking about it. I think it's like a subconsciously administered attempt to enlarge the lips, which have obviously become a prime "sexy trait" of women in today's society.

Precisely.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2012 12:42:47 AM

Bring on the duck faces.

It's almost as bad as that damned clusless with mouth slightly open stare.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2012 12:04:36 AM
Girls have been doing for this sing lonnng before it had a name. I personally never really acknowledged it as anything specific... it was just a girl showing some attitude or whatever, like a dude throwing up some kind of hand sign and scowling.

Idk.

Anyway, girls have always done this. But, I guess there's a difference between puckering a little bit and getting all repunante, eh?
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2012 10:08:56 AM
I think it depends on the girl. Some look stupid doing it and some can pull it off. Sometimes I find myself doing it but it doesn't work for me lol
yang.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2012 10:11:07 AM
The worst Ive ever seen is a picture of a guy doing the dreaded duck face. No equal rights when it comes to facial expressions!!!
kfc
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:43:58 PM
I don't have a duck face, I have a platypus face.
http://www.debate.org...
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2012 10:47:07 PM
At 7/29/2012 10:43:58 PM, Platypus666 wrote:
I don't have a duck face, I have a platypus face.
http://www.debate.org...

Get out of here FREEDO.

And the Duck Face can be cute if preformed correctly.