Jump to topic:

Water Boarding? Anyone?

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 10:18:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over the face of an immobilized captive, thus causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage, and death.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 12:47:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/9/2012 12:42:24 AM, ObiWan wrote:
I fail to see how this is funny...

Cause I am a dog.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 12:18:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2012 10:18:22 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over the face of an immobilized captive, thus causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage, and death.

Vote Con.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
malcolmxy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2012 12:34:33 PM

Hold up. Are you trying to tell me that them cats at Git'mo AREN'T simply surfing all day long and basking in the tropical paradise which is Cuba? This blows my whole world apart. I'm gonna need a minute. Please excuse me.
War is over, if you want it.

Meet Dr. Stupid and his assistants - http://www.debate.org...
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2012 4:43:36 AM
At 12/11/2012 12:18:50 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Vote Con.

Ha.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13