Why Gay Marriage should be allowed

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 4:35:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://youtu.be...

Watch the video and think about that gentlemen, watch it and realize it benefits us as well to do so just as much as them.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 4:53:44 AM
If I wasn't on an Ipad I would post the link to the straight mans response, and The women's response.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 5:54:40 AM
At 3/20/2013 4:53:44 AM, muzebreak wrote:
If I wasn't on an Ipad I would post the link to the straight mans response, and The women's response.

Straight Mans Response: http://youtu.be...

LULZ

I saw a womens response to straight men, but couldnt find one to gay men...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 8:30:32 AM
At 3/20/2013 5:57:57 AM, FREEDO wrote:
That video makes me realize how gay I must seem.

Your sig is pink......
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 5:41:10 PM
At 3/20/2013 5:22:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/20/2013 8:30:32 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Your sig is pink......

Pink is my favorite color.

and there's nothing wrong with that
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 5:44:18 PM
At 3/20/2013 5:22:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/20/2013 8:30:32 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Your sig is pink......

Pink is my favorite color.

I hear a lot of gay people say that.

Not saying your gay. Just sayin, you like things gay people like.

Lovebotlass17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 6:46:41 PM
I like things that both gay and straight people like. Does that make me bisexual?

ponders:
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 6:50:43 PM
At 3/20/2013 6:46:41 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
I like things that both gay and straight people like. Does that make me bisexual?

ponders:

Only if those things happen to be men and women.......