Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Everyone's a Comedian

My-Self
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 9:32:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who is the funniest person you know? I mean it in the sense of a non-professional comedian, like your dad or your neighbor.
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 10:08:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My girlfriend, my female best friend from high school, and Oryus are probably the funniest people I know. Who says women aren't funny?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
My-Self
Posts: 92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 10:49:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Interesting. I thought women were just less funny, on average, than men because they have no evolutionary need to be funny.
"Genesis could be compatible with anything. Theologians are great at mental gymnastics." ~ phantom
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:02:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 10:49:13 PM, My-Self wrote:
Interesting. I thought women were just less funny, on average, than men because they have no evolutionary need to be funny.

lol Now that's funny.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:05:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Idk, hard to pick...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:08:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 10:49:13 PM, My-Self wrote:
Interesting. I thought women were just less funny, on average, than men because they have no evolutionary need to be funny.

LOLWUT?!

Premise 1: There are women who are funny

Premise 2: Evolution exists
Premise 2b: Evolution is a process that weeds out unnecessary or unneded physical or phsychological traits

Premise 3: There are many women who are funny

Conclusion: Humor is as much an evolutionary need for women as for men.

SCIENCED
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:10:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes it was necessary for premise 1 and 3 to be the same...

Cause it drives in the point that there are women who are funny, and if it wasnt evolutionarily necessary, there wouldnt be, at least imo. Wooo
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:08:19 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 10:49:13 PM, My-Self wrote:
Interesting. I thought women were just less funny, on average, than men because they have no evolutionary need to be funny.

LOLWUT?!

Premise 1: There are women who are funny

Premise 2: Evolution exists
Premise 2b: Evolution is a process that weeds out unnecessary or unneded physical or phsychological traits

Premise 3: There are many women who are funny

Conclusion: Humor is as much an evolutionary need for women as for men.

SCIENCED

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:17:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:08:19 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 10:49:13 PM, My-Self wrote:
Interesting. I thought women were just less funny, on average, than men because they have no evolutionary need to be funny.

LOLWUT?!
SCIENCED

lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:17:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED

Random speculations as you have presented are useless. You must actually prove these premises throught a step by step process.

DEBATED
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:27:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:17:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED

Random speculations as you have presented are useless. You must actually prove these premises throught a step by step process.

DEBATED

Premise 1: Some people say that funny women exist

Premise 2: I say that is impossible

Premise 3: I am incapable of being wrong or lying.

Conclusion: All, "funny," women are either not funny or women, or possibly both.

DEFEATED (you, not me)
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:41:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:27:54 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:17:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED

Random speculations as you have presented are useless. You must actually prove these premises throught a step by step process.

DEBATED

Premise 1: Some people say that funny women exist

Premise 2: I say that is impossible

Premise 3: I am incapable of being wrong or lying.

Conclusion: All, "funny," women are either not funny or women, or possibly both.

DEFEATED (you, not me)

Premise 1: I disagree with the above premise

Premise 2: I have a superior liver to johnnyboy

Premise 3: Those with superior livers always win

Conclusion: I win against Johnnyboy in this argument

BEERED
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:42:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:41:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

BEERED

Me, not you, you can have a mikes hard lemonade

ZING'D
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2013 11:57:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
and if that doesnt win it for me:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...

BAM
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:31:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:57:20 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and if that doesnt win it for me:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...

BAM

Okay now your just not playing fair.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:35:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 12:31:38 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:57:20 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and if that doesnt win it for me:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...

BAM

Okay now your just not playing fair.

*you're

and you're just jealous you didnt think of it first :P
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:41:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 12:35:17 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/28/2013 12:31:38 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:57:20 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and if that doesnt win it for me:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...

BAM

Okay now your just not playing fair.

*you're

and you're just jealous you didnt think of it first :P

I did think of it first, it's just all of my attempts only appealed to furries.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:44:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 12:41:59 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/28/2013 12:35:17 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/28/2013 12:31:38 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:57:20 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and if that doesnt win it for me:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...

BAM

Okay now your just not playing fair.

*you're

and you're just jealous you didnt think of it first :P

I did think of it first, it's just all of my attempts only appealed to furries.

Well i pulled it off, and it appeals to everyone :)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:45:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/27/2013 11:41:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:27:54 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:17:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED

Random speculations as you have presented are useless. You must actually prove these premises throught a step by step process.

DEBATED

Premise 1: Some people say that funny women exist

Premise 2: I say that is impossible

Premise 3: I am incapable of being wrong or lying.

Conclusion: All, "funny," women are either not funny or women, or possibly both.

DEFEATED (you, not me)

Premise 1: I disagree with the above premise

Premise 2: I have a superior liver to johnnyboy

Premise 3: Those with superior livers always win

Conclusion: I win against Johnnyboy in this argument

BEERED

Premise 1: Desire to drink beer creates alcoholics.

Premise 2: Alcoholics are wrong about everything

Premise 3: Budda is an alcoholic.

Conclusion: Budda is always wrong.

REFUTED
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:45:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 12:35:17 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/28/2013 12:31:38 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:57:20 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
and if that doesnt win it for me:

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...

BAM

Okay now your just not playing fair.

*you're

and you're just jealous you didnt think of it first :P

TWEEEEEET!

Flag on the play! All unfair plays are conduct violations, which merit you a automatic DQ from the competition.

REJECTED
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 12:52:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 12:45:08 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:41:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:27:54 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:17:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED

Random speculations as you have presented are useless. You must actually prove these premises throught a step by step process.

DEBATED

Premise 1: Some people say that funny women exist

Premise 2: I say that is impossible

Premise 3: I am incapable of being wrong or lying.

Conclusion: All, "funny," women are either not funny or women, or possibly both.

DEFEATED (you, not me)

Premise 1: I disagree with the above premise

Premise 2: I have a superior liver to johnnyboy

Premise 3: Those with superior livers always win

Conclusion: I win against Johnnyboy in this argument

BEERED

Premise 1: Desire to drink beer creates alcoholics.

Premise 2: Alcoholics are wrong about everything

Premise 3: Budda is an alcoholic.

Conclusion: Budda is always wrong.

REFUTED

Premise 1: Alcoholism entails a dependency upon alcohol for physcological happpiness

Premise 2: I dont need to drink alcohol to be happy

Conclusion: I am not an alcoholic and therefore retain the ability to be correct

DE-oooh a bottle of vodka
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2013 1:06:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/28/2013 12:52:31 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/28/2013 12:45:08 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:41:07 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:27:54 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:17:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/27/2013 11:11:26 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Perhaps funny women are a recent development? Perhaps all the, "women," listed as, "funny," are perhaps neither funny or women?

LOGICED

Random speculations as you have presented are useless. You must actually prove these premises throught a step by step process.

DEBATED

Premise 1: Some people say that funny women exist

Premise 2: I say that is impossible

Premise 3: I am incapable of being wrong or lying.

Conclusion: All, "funny," women are either not funny or women, or possibly both.

DEFEATED (you, not me)

Premise 1: I disagree with the above premise

Premise 2: I have a superior liver to johnnyboy

Premise 3: Those with superior livers always win

Conclusion: I win against Johnnyboy in this argument

BEERED

Premise 1: Desire to drink beer creates alcoholics.

Premise 2: Alcoholics are wrong about everything

Premise 3: Budda is an alcoholic.

Conclusion: Budda is always wrong.

REFUTED

Premise 1: Alcoholism entails a dependency upon alcohol for physcological happpiness

: Premise 2: I dont need to drink alcohol to be happy

Conclusion: I am not an alcoholic and therefore retain the ability to be correct

DE-oooh a bottle of vodka

Premise 1: Denial of alcoholism is a common warning sign of being an alcoholic.

Premise 2: Budda denies needing booze to be happy.

Premise 3: Budda is in denial.

Premise 4: Budda is still an alcoholic.

Conclusion: Budda is still wrong.

THERAPY'D
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...