you know what really grinds my gears

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:05:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You've probs seen the family guy episode so just let it all out
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:10:34 PM
How Black people can say Nigg@, but when white people say it they get offended.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:12:19 PM
At 4/2/2013 7:10:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Racism is a funny thing isn't it?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:14:16 PM
At 4/2/2013 7:12:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Racism is a funny thing isn't it?

Also how Black people can call white people, white, honkey, spitz, cracker, haunties, but a white guy can't call a black guy, bluck, nigg@, negro, etc...

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:15:39 PM
I say black all the time
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:20:44 PM
(The meaning not this was to actually use the phrase in the sentence)
You know what really grinds my gears, the problem with congress. Why the fvck can they not get anything done!?!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:24:24 PM
Asians
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:25:39 PM
At 4/2/2013 7:24:24 PM, imabench wrote:
Asians

Why?
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 7:49:49 PM

There's a very slight difference between Nigg3r and Nigg@.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 8:15:59 PM
At 4/2/2013 7:49:49 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

There's a very slight difference between Nigg3r and Nigg@.

I know that and it still p*sees me off.

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 9:18:30 AM
you know what really grinds my gears trolls who don't know when to back off. I mean seriously do these people not know what the word stop means? Do we really have to say "fvck off" or something?
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 10:05:03 AM
Stupid/corrupt politicians and voters. That's why I prefer to stay away from politics.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:24:13 PM
At 4/13/2013 2:14:15 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
When people blame unrelated things on capitalism.

that is kind of stupid
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:31:40 PM
You know what really grinds my gears?

when white people get annoyed that it's socially unacceptable to use racial slurs.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:37:09 PM
At 4/13/2013 9:18:30 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you know what really grinds my gears trolls who don't know when to back off. I mean seriously do these people not know what the word stop means? Do we really have to say "fvck off" or something?

Ah, trolls. I know a few...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:40:58 PM
At 4/13/2013 2:31:40 PM, Oryus wrote:

when white people get annoyed that it's socially unacceptable to use racial slurs.

exactly African Americans have no problem being called black
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 3:55:35 PM
At 4/13/2013 3:53:48 PM, Cermank wrote:
When people quote prices of their thongs for us to access their worth.

THINGS *

GODDAMIT
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 4:09:06 PM
At 4/13/2013 3:55:35 PM, Cermank wrote:

THINGS *

GODDAMIT

lol thongs
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 7:46:55 PM
At 4/13/2013 2:31:40 PM, Oryus wrote:

Indeed.

Oh, and you know what grinds my gears? Going in a different direction than the other gear.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 5:58:14 PM
you know what really grinds my gears, when you ask a theist for proof of god and they say, "the proof is all around us." shut the h3ll up dumb@sses. you need a better argument
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2013 11:42:23 AM
At 4/13/2013 4:09:06 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/13/2013 3:55:35 PM, Cermank wrote:

THINGS *

GODDAMIT

lol thongs

lol for a minute I was thinking I was having another old moment wondering wtf are kids doing these days.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 9:53:43 PM
If someone says White it's fine. If someone says Black it's politically incorrect.

Politically incorrect my a$$.

If they are African Americans, then White people should be European Americans (or whatever continent they are from)

If they are black, then we are white.

It just annoys me.
Nolite Timere
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 10:27:40 PM
motherfvckers who fvck everything up. (see 'Lannan13')
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 5:56:37 AM
you know what really grinds my gears, theists who toot their horns and flash their lights. guys two ford for you. Shut. Up.