Religion

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:24:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh lookie here.. we have a new qopel. D:<

Offensive posts like this doesn't get you far. I might as well make a forum post saying funny: Niggers. No one likes that or the people who make them. Go worship your spaghetti and meatballs.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Just-Your-Average-Atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:59:38 PM
At 4/19/2013 6:24:33 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Offensive posts like this doesn't get you far. I might as well make a forum post saying funny: Niggers. No one likes that or the people who make them. Go worship your spaghetti and meatballs.

Announcer: Look, there is a pull on the line. Seems it is fighting back. This fish is 'bout three feet I assume. Seems like it will feed a few families.

Fish: Eew a n*gger. They are all Robby and stuff. Lol. A noob caught me. Worship your spaghetti and meatballs, bish.

User: Are you a bigot?

Fish: Keel all teh blayks. Worship Fish Jesus or die.

User: Daw. He correctly said a sentence. Get me a water bucket. I am keeping him. I do have a license, and this guy isn't rare, his type is about 99% of the fish population. The law requires you to have a license and for it to not be a rare fish, so I am good to go.

Announcer: That is all folks.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:02:38 PM
At 4/19/2013 8:59:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

Announcer: Look, there is a pull on the line. Seems it is fighting back. This fish is 'bout three feet I assume. Seems like it will feed a few families.

Fish: Eew a n*gger. They are all Robby and stuff. Lol. A noob caught me. Worship your spaghetti and meatballs, bish.

User: Daw. He correctly said a sentence. Get me a water bucket. I am keeping him. I do have a license, and this guy isn't rare, his type is about 99% of the fish population. The law requires you to have a license and for it to not be a rare fish, so I am good to go.

You're not an average atheist, you're a troll. To suggest many atheists troll is absurd.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:05:55 PM
At 4/19/2013 10:02:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

You're not an average atheist, you're a troll. To suggest many atheists troll is absurd.

And you talk to yourself.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:07:37 PM
At 4/19/2013 10:05:55 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:
At 4/19/2013 10:02:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

And you talk to yourself.

Well you suck d**k. By the way, the bigot left. I can continue to talk on a solo thread.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.