Religion

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 6:24:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh lookie here.. we have a new qopel. D:<

Offensive posts like this doesn't get you far. I might as well make a forum post saying funny: Niggers. No one likes that or the people who make them. Go worship your spaghetti and meatballs.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Just-Your-Average-Atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 8:59:38 PM
At 4/19/2013 6:24:33 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Offensive posts like this doesn't get you far. I might as well make a forum post saying funny: Niggers. No one likes that or the people who make them. Go worship your spaghetti and meatballs.

Announcer: Look, there is a pull on the line. Seems it is fighting back. This fish is 'bout three feet I assume. Seems like it will feed a few families.

Fish: Eew a n*gger. They are all Robby and stuff. Lol. A noob caught me. Worship your spaghetti and meatballs, bish.

User: Are you a bigot?

Fish: Keel all teh blayks. Worship Fish Jesus or die.

User: Daw. He correctly said a sentence. Get me a water bucket. I am keeping him. I do have a license, and this guy isn't rare, his type is about 99% of the fish population. The law requires you to have a license and for it to not be a rare fish, so I am good to go.

Announcer: That is all folks.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:02:38 PM
At 4/19/2013 8:59:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

Announcer: Look, there is a pull on the line. Seems it is fighting back. This fish is 'bout three feet I assume. Seems like it will feed a few families.

Fish: Eew a n*gger. They are all Robby and stuff. Lol. A noob caught me. Worship your spaghetti and meatballs, bish.

User: Daw. He correctly said a sentence. Get me a water bucket. I am keeping him. I do have a license, and this guy isn't rare, his type is about 99% of the fish population. The law requires you to have a license and for it to not be a rare fish, so I am good to go.

You're not an average atheist, you're a troll. To suggest many atheists troll is absurd.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:05:55 PM
At 4/19/2013 10:02:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

You're not an average atheist, you're a troll. To suggest many atheists troll is absurd.

And you talk to yourself.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 10:07:37 PM
At 4/19/2013 10:05:55 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:
At 4/19/2013 10:02:38 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

And you talk to yourself.

Well you suck d**k. By the way, the bigot left. I can continue to talk on a solo thread.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 4:51:12 AM
wow you really need friends asap. The ones in real life.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017