Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Furious man confronts Alex Jones reporter

Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 12:30:14 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
An InfoWars.com reporter found himself the subject of verbal scorn last week when he appeared in Boston with press badge and camera in tow. An irate Boston resident confronted him on the street, in front of dozens of onlookers, with a profanity-laced tirade against the reporter"s boss Alex Jones and their website"s perpetuation of the conspiracy theory that the Federal Bureau of Investigations executed the Boston Marathon bombings as a "false flag" operation.

InfoWars reporter Dan Bidondi was in the Boston area to "ask questions" of the locals when an unnamed resident confronted him.

"Your boy said this was a false flag, the bomb that blew up people was a false flag," the man says at the start of the footage. "The FBI is behind the bombing, that"s what you"re here to cover. And that"s why I"m the @sshole? Because the FBI blew up those people at the Boston Marathon? That"s right. That"s because you"re a dope. And what you say is dangerous and people like you shouldn"t be able to drive a car, much less espouse your opinions in public."

As the man unleashed on Bidondi, the InfoWars reporter continued to insist he"s just there to "ask questions" and that the FBI was behind the bombings.

"You"re an a$shole. And so is Alex Jones," the unnamed man continued. And that"s the nicest thing I can say about you, you son of a b!tch."

"Anything else you got to say?" Bidondi asked dismissively.

"Yeah, I just said it, motherfvcker," the man behind the camera fired back.

As the exchange escalated, the furious resident made clear he is unconcerned whether the other attendees think he is an "@sshole" or a "smart guy" for being so verbally abusive towards Bidondi.

"I am the smart guy," he said, "because I"m not standing here saying the FBI blew up the people at the Boston Marathon, you fvcking sh!theel."

The man continually attempted to goad Bidondi into telling the crowd his full beliefs on how the FBI used the Boston bombing as a "false flag" operation, but the InfoWars reporter repeatedly insisted he is just there to ask questions. Until he finally admitted it:

"They did," Bidondi asserted. "We got the photos to prove it."

"You got sh!t, you got jack-sht, you got your d!ck in your hand," the Bostonian said to laughter from bystanders. "You fvcking asshat"

....
I feel bad for laughing.
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 2:10:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This should have gone in the news forum, nobody looks over here.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 9:58:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not sure if the governments are behind any attacks, But I am sure that I do not trust the sneaky dirty blood sucking parasites.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 10:45:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/3/2013 12:30:14 AM, Cermank wrote:
"That"s because you"re a dope. And what you say is dangerous and people like you shouldn"t be able to drive a car, much less espouse your opinions in public."

Things like this scare me, and honestly I'm MUCH more disgusted with this man for holding this opinion than I ever would be at the infowars reporter. I don't care how much fun people think it is to watch someone be harangued, we should all draw the line at censorship, because when it happens it deprives every person of the right to listen to what is being said, and is one of the most corrosive forces possible to introduce into a free society. The infowars guy is a little off his rocker, but the guy who insinuated that he shouldn't be allowed to speak in public is a low and revolting specimen.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 10:52:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 10:45:59 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 5/3/2013 12:30:14 AM, Cermank wrote:
"That"s because you"re a dope. And what you say is dangerous and people like you shouldn"t be able to drive a car, much less espouse your opinions in public."

Things like this scare me, and honestly I'm MUCH more disgusted with this man for holding this opinion than I ever would be at the infowars reporter. I don't care how much fun people think it is to watch someone be harangued, we should all draw the line at censorship, because when it happens it deprives every person of the right to listen to what is being said, and is one of the most corrosive forces possible to introduce into a free society. The infowars guy is a little off his rocker, but the guy who insinuated that he shouldn't be allowed to speak in public is a low and revolting specimen.

Seconded.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:58:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/3/2013 12:30:14 AM, Cermank wrote:
An InfoWars.com reporter found himself the subject of verbal scorn last week when he appeared in Boston with press badge and camera in tow. An irate Boston resident confronted him on the street, in front of dozens of onlookers, with a profanity-laced tirade against the reporter"s boss Alex Jones and their website"s perpetuation of the conspiracy theory that the Federal Bureau of Investigations executed the Boston Marathon bombings as a "false flag" operation.

InfoWars reporter Dan Bidondi was in the Boston area to "ask questions" of the locals when an unnamed resident confronted him.

"Your boy said this was a false flag, the bomb that blew up people was a false flag," the man says at the start of the footage. "The FBI is behind the bombing, that"s what you"re here to cover. And that"s why I"m the @sshole? Because the FBI blew up those people at the Boston Marathon? That"s right. That"s because you"re a dope. And what you say is dangerous and people like you shouldn"t be able to drive a car, much less espouse your opinions in public."

As the man unleashed on Bidondi, the InfoWars reporter continued to insist he"s just there to "ask questions" and that the FBI was behind the bombings.

"You"re an a$shole. And so is Alex Jones," the unnamed man continued. And that"s the nicest thing I can say about you, you son of a b!tch."

"Anything else you got to say?" Bidondi asked dismissively.

"Yeah, I just said it, motherfvcker," the man behind the camera fired back.

As the exchange escalated, the furious resident made clear he is unconcerned whether the other attendees think he is an "@sshole" or a "smart guy" for being so verbally abusive towards Bidondi.

"I am the smart guy," he said, "because I"m not standing here saying the FBI blew up the people at the Boston Marathon, you fvcking sh!theel."

The man continually attempted to goad Bidondi into telling the crowd his full beliefs on how the FBI used the Boston bombing as a "false flag" operation, but the InfoWars reporter repeatedly insisted he is just there to ask questions. Until he finally admitted it:

"They did," Bidondi asserted. "We got the photos to prove it."

"You got sh!t, you got jack-sht, you got your d!ck in your hand," the Bostonian said to laughter from bystanders. "You fvcking asshat"

....
I feel bad for laughing.

The guy who was insulting the reporter is an idiot. Just because he lives in Boston doesn't give him any more validity for insulting a reporter. I despise people who want to suppress conspiracy theorists.
ConservativeAmerican
Posts: 1,676
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 7:58:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 10:45:59 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 5/3/2013 12:30:14 AM, Cermank wrote:
"That"s because you"re a dope. And what you say is dangerous and people like you shouldn"t be able to drive a car, much less espouse your opinions in public."

Things like this scare me, and honestly I'm MUCH more disgusted with this man for holding this opinion than I ever would be at the infowars reporter. I don't care how much fun people think it is to watch someone be harangued, we should all draw the line at censorship, because when it happens it deprives every person of the right to listen to what is being said, and is one of the most corrosive forces possible to introduce into a free society. The infowars guy is a little off his rocker, but the guy who insinuated that he shouldn't be allowed to speak in public is a low and revolting specimen.

Very true.