Jump to topic:

facepalms

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 3:56:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
just give comments, users, arguments and other things you've seen here on ddo that just makes you want to facepalm.

for me its sanfran. Dear god. this kid
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 10:32:12 PM
I have to agree on that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2013 10:43:37 PM
Probably Lannan13.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 9:30:51 PM
At 5/3/2013 11:58:17 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I facepalm whenever people talk about facepalming
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 5:42:04 PM
check out the argument against perfection thread. the two theists arguing against me and rational thinker are making me facepalm...a lot
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 7:06:24 AM
My palm and my face do not often collide but it will collide with yours if you try to post nonsense like this too often. :)
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 10:24:07 PM
At 5/17/2013 7:06:24 AM, Prodigenius wrote:
My palm and my face do not often collide but it will collide with yours if you try to post nonsense like this too often. :)

Don't ask me why; you remind me of George Takei.
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2013 3:45:13 AM
At 5/17/2013 10:24:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 5/17/2013 7:06:24 AM, Prodigenius wrote:

Don't ask me why; you remind me of George Takei.

I shall not ask a comedic genius such as you why you made this fatal error of confusing the legend named Thich Nhat Hanh (who help MLK Jr. with some of his later speeches) with some cheesy actor.

https://www.google.co.uk...
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?