Jump to topic:

funny african stories

zezima
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 11:54:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
im writing a paper in my english class about something that happened in my life. i feel like making something up like how me and an ostrich were in the "poor" part of Africa and how things went. please help me come up with some stuff. stories or ideas. also need help with an introduction.
buelg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2013 12:51:43 AM
Okay. How's this. You and your family went to a bakery after you visited a small farm. Suddenly you heard someone shouting "catch that ostrich". You look outside and see an ostrich running away. You and your family takes cover behind the counter with the bakery's owner. The ostrich suddenly comes in and eats all the bread up. It has found you and you family. The baker tries to fight with a frying pan but he gets knocked out with a good kick from the ostrich. It tries to kill you when the owner of the farm you visited grabs the ostrich by the neck and cuts it. You had a feast with some Africans. The end.

Would you're engish teacher believe these kinds of stories anyway?
buelg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2013 12:52:19 AM
Okay. How's this.
You and your family went to a bakery after you visited a small farm. Suddenly you heard someone shouting "catch that ostrich". You look outside and see an ostrich running away. You and your family takes cover behind the counter with the bakery's owner. The ostrich suddenly comes in and eats all the bread up. It has found you and you family. The baker tries to fight with a frying pan but he gets knocked out with a good kick from the ostrich. It tries to kill you when the owner of the farm you visited grabs the ostrich by the neck and cuts it. You had a feast with some Africans. The end.
buelg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2013 12:52:50 AM
At 5/11/2013 12:52:19 AM, buelg wrote:
Okay. How's this.
You and your family went to a bakery after you visited a small farm. Suddenly you heard someone shouting "catch that ostrich". You look outside and see an ostrich running away. You and your family takes cover behind the counter with the bakery's owner. The ostrich suddenly comes in and eats all the bread up. It has found you and you family. The baker tries to fight with a frying pan but he gets knocked out with a good kick from the ostrich. It tries to kill you when the owner of the farm you visited grabs the ostrich by the neck and cuts it. You had a feast with some Africans. The end.

What the hell did I just do?
Lizard
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2013 1:10:29 AM
At 5/10/2013 6:10:11 PM, Smithereens wrote:
wow you are in the 97th percentile and this is your first post?

lol