Jump to topic:

Whats worse? Miscarriage or Gum in your hair

Beansoup
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2013 1:53:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
While a homosapien having a miscarriage presents a slight emotional problem to the carrier of said fetus, getting gum stuck in its hair may bring the emotional level of this species to an all new level.

Here is an example video of a homosapien communicating its loss of its offspring.

Here is an example of an adolescent homosapien hearing the terrible consequences of getting gum in its hair.

List the pros and cons of having a miscarriage.
List the pros and cons of a homosapien getting gum stuck in its hair.

Lets find the answer to the age old question! What is worse? Miscarriage or gum in the hair!
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2013 4:22:30 PM
WOOOOW, that's a brain buster right there, give me a few weeks and I'll get back to you. Actually the question should be ...How do you stir up people who are enticed by sicks questions. I'm not one of them this is just another opportunity for me to proclaim the truth.

Pro 1:11 If they say, "Come with us, let us lie in wait for blood, Let us ambush the innocent without cause.
Pro 1:12 "Let us swallow them alive like the grave, And entirely, like those going down to the pit.
Pro 1:13 "Let us find all precious goods, Let us fill our houses with spoil.
Pro 1:14 "Cast in your lot among us, Let us all have one purse,"
Pro 1:15 My son, do not walk in the way with them, Keep your foot from their path;
Pro 1:16 For their feet run to evil, And they hurry to shed blood.
Pro 1:17 For in vain the net is spread In the sight of any bird.
Pro 1:18 But they lie in wait for their own blood, They ambush their own lives.
Beansoup
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 2:14:32 PM
At 5/20/2013 4:22:30 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
WOOOOW, that's a brain buster right there, give me a few weeks and I'll get back to you. Actually the question should be ...How do you stir up people who are enticed by sicks questions. I'm not one of them this is just another opportunity for me to proclaim the truth.

Pro 1:11 If they say, "Come with us, let us lie in wait for blood, Let us ambush the innocent without cause.
Pro 1:12 "Let us swallow them alive like the grave, And entirely, like those going down to the pit.
Pro 1:13 "Let us find all precious goods, Let us fill our houses with spoil.
Pro 1:14 "Cast in your lot among us, Let us all have one purse,"
Pro 1:15 My son, do not walk in the way with them, Keep your foot from their path;
Pro 1:16 For their feet run to evil, And they hurry to shed blood.
Pro 1:17 For in vain the net is spread In the sight of any bird.
Pro 1:18 But they lie in wait for their own blood, They ambush their own lives.

How off topic can you get! How dare you say that I am trying to provoke a certain group of individuals who may be offended by sick questions. You may not find having gum stuck in your hair as frightening and unfortunate as I may but let me ask you this. How many miscarriages have you had and how many times have you had gum stuck in your hair? Well let me tell you this my God fearing friend, I've had both. The gum takes the cake.

"Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones."
R13; Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

"Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!"
R13; Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2013 1:33:12 AM
I mean they're both pretty bad, but if you have a miscarriage, you still have your perfect hair. So the latter is probably worse.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 8:27:55 AM
I believe putting the two together makes light of such a serious situation, that's all.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 8:29:00 AM
I believe putting the two together makes light of such a serious situation, that's all. Why would you put it under the funny section, miscarriage is not funny, right?
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2013 8:30:26 AM
I believe putting the two together makes light of such a serious situation, that's all.
Sower4GS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2013 4:56:01 AM
Check this out:
http://www.beithakavod.com.........

Please heed this:

Luk_17:4 "And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day comes back to you, saying, "I repent," you shall forgive him."
Act_2:38 And Kepha said to them, "Repent, and let each one of you be immersed in the Name of Yahshua the Messiah for the forgiveness of sins.1 And you shall receive the gift of the Set-apart Spirit. Footnote: 1See 2:40, 3:19, 3:26.
Act_3:19 "Repent therefore and turn back, for the blotting out of your sins, in order that times of refreshing might come from the presence of the Master,
Act_8:22 "Repent therefore of this evil of yours, and plead with Elohim to forgive you the intention of your heart.