MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2013 12:20:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You know what babies are good for?

Bi-racial purposes...and incest.

A Chinese baby daughter and a Black baby son living together of course is a prime example. A Chinese family adopts a Black baby.

"Your Chinese name is going to be Raiku-san. You are going to grow up to be the greatest African-Chinese-American warrior...and screw my daughter Li-san."

And so Raiku-san and Li-san fvcked, got married (yeah, they fvcked and THEN got married. Yeah I said it!) and had kids. And so they passed down their incest ways unto the family for decades on end.

What's a highly intellectual and non-ghetto African American's favorite snack?

The Oreo. Black gangsters throw out the white part. And why wouldn't they?

An Asian guy rapping with a bunch of niggers. He doesn't know he's a wigger.

A Black guy going to a Buddhist temple with a bucnh of Chinese people. He doesn't know he's a chigger or Wasian (wannabe Asian).

What's a White person's favorite activity?

Wondering why there's no White History Month. Oh please! We get that shyte everyday! Forget every month.
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2013 5:20:32 AM
A Jew, a Paki and a Mexican walk into a bar. The barman says, "Hey! Get the fvck out of here!"
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2013 6:14:36 AM
Eh ma breda!! E denna know the sh*t you am a into. ke'p en the han in de hood!! love late'..

If someone didn't understand the whole...don't ask me cause I also have no idea what da' abut ma breda!!
Only cool guys can see this....
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2013 12:32:57 PM
Everybody this is a Russian Joke, translated into English.

So a king had a daughter he was going to give to marry to a guy who can keep her in the toilet longer.
So the American goes, he makes the toilet out of silver, she didn't like it and left.
Mexican goes, he makes his out of gold, she still doesn't want to stay in there.
Then the Russian goes, he made his out of newspaper, she didn't come out for 2 years, finally the king came in. She said dad I couldn't stop reading the newspaper.
Well since it's a Russian joke, Russians are better out of everybody in their jokes, and like wise on the American side.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 2:41:54 PM
At 8/29/2013 12:32:57 PM, leojm wrote:

So a king had a daughter he was going to give to marry to a guy who can keep her in the toilet longer.
So the American goes, he makes the toilet out of silver, she didn't like it and left.
Mexican goes, he makes his out of gold, she still doesn't want to stay in there.
Then the Russian goes, he made his out of newspaper, she didn't come out for 2 years, finally the king came in. She said dad I couldn't stop reading the newspaper.
Well since it's a Russian joke, Russians are better out of everybody in their jokes, and like wise on the American side.

Except for the fact that wasn't as racist as the others
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2013 2:44:09 PM
At 8/30/2013 2:41:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 8/29/2013 12:32:57 PM, leojm wrote:

Except for the fact that wasn't as racist as the others

yeah, I know.