Jump to topic:

What is the role of a daddy?

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2013 4:49:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was at the scout jamboree, when at the family life merit badge booth (being run by Christian fundamentalists) a woman asked me what the role of a daddy is. I really wanted to annoy her, so I am looking for funny responses the next time I'm in this situation.

I responded thusly: The daddy goes to work then beats the mommy when he stumbles home drunk.

Some other ones I though of were

Well my one daddy goes to work while my other daddy...

My daddy goes to work while my 3 mommy's and my new mommy cook and clean.

I don't have a daddy, just 2 mommy's

My daddy... why would you talk about my daddy? (crying)

I do not have a \mommy or a daddy. I was a genetic experiment. I escaped a laboratory with my life and can read peoples minds. Your weirded out and think I'm lying.

If you think of something that would have made her feel uncomfortable, weird or disgusted or anything bad really than post below.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
pozessed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2013 2:24:33 PM
At 7/27/2013 4:49:43 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
I was at the scout jamboree, when at the family life merit badge booth (being run by Christian fundamentalists) a woman asked me what the role of a daddy is. I really wanted to annoy her, so I am looking for funny responses the next time I'm in this situation.

I responded thusly: The daddy goes to work then beats the mommy when he stumbles home drunk.

Some other ones I though of were

Well my one daddy goes to work while my other daddy...

My daddy goes to work while my 3 mommy's and my new mommy cook and clean.

I don't have a daddy, just 2 mommy's

My daddy... why would you talk about my daddy? (crying)

I do not have a \mommy or a daddy. I was a genetic experiment. I escaped a laboratory with my life and can read peoples minds. Your weirded out and think I'm lying.

If you think of something that would have made her feel uncomfortable, weird or disgusted or anything bad really than post below.

A daddys roll is to hold his corner and always have the best product. He keeps his pimp hand strong and never lets the bitches fall outta line.
rajun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2013 1:07:29 PM
"My daddy is one of your customer, lady..."and then i will stare...and continue"but i am better" and then wink.
Only cool guys can see this....