Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Which Superhuman Ability Would You Want?

MrProfound
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 12:34:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/20/2013 2:41:15 PM, Hi_Im_Icis wrote:
I would love to have the ability to teleport. If I could just teleport myself to the United Kingdom on commend, then life would be heaven!

I'd teleport to Africa or Asia. Either or.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 4:14:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2013 12:34:13 PM, MrProfound wrote:
At 8/20/2013 2:41:15 PM, Hi_Im_Icis wrote:
I would love to have the ability to teleport. If I could just teleport myself to the United Kingdom on commend, then life would be heaven!

I'd teleport to Africa or Asia. Either or.

http://www.debate.org...

???
0x5f3759df
MrProfound
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 10:30:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/21/2013 4:14:08 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 8/21/2013 12:34:13 PM, MrProfound wrote:
At 8/20/2013 2:41:15 PM, Hi_Im_Icis wrote:
I would love to have the ability to teleport. If I could just teleport myself to the United Kingdom on commend, then life would be heaven!

I'd teleport to Africa or Asia. Either or.

http://www.debate.org...

???

It's for...exotic and erotic reasons...
ladiesman
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 10:52:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would have to say teleportation. It would be very convienent, I would be able to go anywhere I want anytime I want. I also wouldn't mind shape-shifting or telekinesis.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:04:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want the ability to absorb abilities
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!
Jevinigh
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:35:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Super power hm. In the absence of one coming to mind "Powers of a god" seems to cover just about everything.
Through out all of time and space, through the infinity of all that is and was and could have been, I met you. It was not by mistake we found each other here.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:41:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....

I'm sure God didn't screw Job for nothing!
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:44:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:41:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....

I'm sure God didn't screw Job for nothing!

Screw is a weird word, but nah God didn't ... Why you point that out for?
Never mind don't answer that lol I get what your saying ..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:47:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:41:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....

I'm sure God didn't screw Job for nothing!

Wait...... Are you suggesting that God allowed Job to go through what he went through because God wanted entertainment? I might be over analyzing your words ... Bad habit to do btw...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:48:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:47:01 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:41:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....

I'm sure God didn't screw Job for nothing!

Wait...... Are you suggesting that God allowed Job to go through what he went through because God wanted entertainment? I might be over analyzing your words ... Bad habit to do btw...
Maybe, maybe not. Everyone has different interpretations of the Bible. ;)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:51:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:48:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:47:01 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:41:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....

I'm sure God didn't screw Job for nothing!

Wait...... Are you suggesting that God allowed Job to go through what he went through because God wanted entertainment? I might be over analyzing your words ... Bad habit to do btw...
Maybe, maybe not. Everyone has different interpretations of the Bible. ;)
Lol you always do that.. "Maybe, maybe not" lol! But yeah, everyone interprets the Bible how they want, rather than keeping it in it's context.

Anyways, that's interesting human ability you would desire.. I kinda don't know if that would be a good though since you say "entertainment"? :P
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:52:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/16/2014 1:51:21 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:48:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:47:01 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:41:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:39:37 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:33:18 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:32:00 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:30:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 3/16/2014 1:25:17 PM, XLAV wrote:
I want the ability to be GOD!

Well, this is interesting from you.. :P
But why so?

To screw the humans for my entertainment.

Hmmm, I guess I'm not surprised that you would say that.
But why?
The same reason as why the Christian God created us, to love all of you!

Makes sense. But entertainment? Hmmmm....

I'm sure God didn't screw Job for nothing!

Wait...... Are you suggesting that God allowed Job to go through what he went through because God wanted entertainment? I might be over analyzing your words ... Bad habit to do btw...
Maybe, maybe not. Everyone has different interpretations of the Bible. ;)
Lol you always do that.. "Maybe, maybe not" lol! But yeah, everyone interprets the Bible how they want, rather than keeping it in it's context.

Anyways, that's interesting human ability you would desire.. I kinda don't know if that would be a good though since you say "entertainment"? :P

What superhuman ability would you want?
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 1:53:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hmmm, This is actually a hard question to answer. I'm not sure what super human ability id want or even would want one at all??
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
SoloNo.1
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 3:43:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The ability to slow, speed or pause time.
I argue with a little tool called logic, but if I stop doing that and start becoming a tool, just politely remind me.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 8:27:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
or i would be the guardian of balance
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2014 5:36:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd like to have to ability to gain every single ability/power in the dream and turn it on or off to my will!! (and, of course, as I dream up more abilities, I gain more abilities)
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
InfiniteShadow
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2014 6:47:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Shapeshifting, of course.
Bianca
~When the past knocks on the door, you don't have to open it.~
~The weak revenge, the strong forgive, and the intelligent ignore.~
~I'd challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.~
~I solemnly swear I am up to no good. ~
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 11:55:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd summon the ability to keep a woman satisfied. Kind of far-fetched, but a guy can dream....
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.