Jump to topic:

How to be Funny!

glowingdisco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 1:09:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello, boys and girls, ladies and gents, are you suffering from chronic unfunniness?
Do you continually get the punchline wrong? Are you tired of everyone rolling their eyes before the joke gets out your mouth?

THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
HOW TO BE FUNNY

1) STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY. BE WITTY INSTEAD. PEOPLE LIKE WITTY.
2) SMIRK. EVERYBODY LOVES A CUTE SMIRK. UNLESS YOU'RE UGLY. THEN DON'T.
3) WATCH KEVIN HART VIDEOS. SERIOUSLY. WATCH THEM. AND REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TAKE NOTES FROM HIM. YOU SUCK.
4) ONCE YOU REALIZE YOU SUCK HARD (no pun intended, all you dirty hoes) START TELLING JOKES TO BLONDE CHICKS. THOSE BITCHES WILL LAUGH AT ANYTHING.
5) FOR THE GRANDE CHALLENGE, TELL JOKES TO OLD PEOPLE. THEY WILL BE YOUR HARDEST CROWD (SPOILER ALERT: you will fail).
6) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM AND IS TAKING NOTES, NOTE THAT I, THE CREATOR OF THIS, HAS NO IDEA HOW TO BE FUNNY. THAT BEING SAID, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THAT BEING SAID, THROW AWAY YOUR NOTEPAD AND REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CHRONIC UNFUNNINESS AND WILL DIE A LIFE OF MISERY AND IN A STOIC-LIKE ENVIRONMENT (HOSPICE IS WAITING ON YOU). [don't worry, I'll be there too......cracking jokes about how weird you look dying]
yeah whatever.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 2:04:47 AM
At 9/2/2013 1:09:24 PM, glowingdisco wrote:
Hello, boys and girls, ladies and gents, are you suffering from chronic unfunniness?
Do you continually get the punchline wrong? Are you tired of everyone rolling their eyes before the joke gets out your mouth?

THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.
HOW TO BE FUNNY

1) STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY. BE WITTY INSTEAD. PEOPLE LIKE WITTY.
2) SMIRK. EVERYBODY LOVES A CUTE SMIRK. UNLESS YOU'RE UGLY. THEN DON'T.
3) WATCH KEVIN HART VIDEOS. SERIOUSLY. WATCH THEM. AND REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TAKE NOTES FROM HIM. YOU SUCK.
4) ONCE YOU REALIZE YOU SUCK HARD (no pun intended, all you dirty hoes) START TELLING JOKES TO BLONDE CHICKS. THOSE BITCHES WILL LAUGH AT ANYTHING.
5) FOR THE GRANDE CHALLENGE, TELL JOKES TO OLD PEOPLE. THEY WILL BE YOUR HARDEST CROWD (SPOILER ALERT: you will fail).
6) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM AND IS TAKING NOTES, NOTE THAT I, THE CREATOR OF THIS, HAS NO IDEA HOW TO BE FUNNY. THAT BEING SAID, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. THAT BEING SAID, THROW AWAY YOUR NOTEPAD AND REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE CHRONIC UNFUNNINESS AND WILL DIE A LIFE OF MISERY AND IN A STOIC-LIKE ENVIRONMENT (HOSPICE IS WAITING ON YOU). [don't worry, I'll be there too......cracking jokes about how weird you look dying]

How did you know? I laugh at almost everything.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:35:54 AM
How to be funny:
Step 1: Play with your friends
Step 2: Play with your balls
Step 3: Realize you have no friends, and are touching yourself because I said to.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 6:04:39 PM
At 9/10/2013 12:35:54 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
How to be funny:
Step 1: Play with your friends
Step 2: Play with your balls
Step 3: Realize you have no friends, and are touching yourself because I said to.

jokes on you, i was already playing with my balls

jk
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.