Jump to topic:

My day at the grocery store.

SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:51:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Today I was at the grocery store buying a bag of Purina dog food for my dog and someone asked me if I have a dog. Me being the natural smart a s s that I am, I said that I was starting the Purina diet again. I said that i probably should not, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I had lost 50 pounds before I woke up in the intensive care unit with tubes coming out of all orfices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was the perfect diet and it works by loading your pockets with Purina Nuggets and everytime you get hungry, you eat one. The food is nutricionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. I have to mention that everyone was listening by now. This one old man was in tears he was laughing so much. Horrifed, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the food poisoned me. I was like "no, I stopped to pee on a fire hydrant and got hit by a Jeep".
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 6:52:52 PM
roflmao
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SitaraPorDios
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 7:45:04 PM
At 9/2/2013 6:52:52 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
roflmao

Ha ha, I know, right? ;)
Jesus is the only way to be saved.
http://www.biblegateway.com...
Liberalism is the superior philosophy.
If you are going to talk dirty to me, say it in Spanish.
I will respect you if you respect me. Otherwise, no.