Jump to topic:

Making fun of Superheroes

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 7:59:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Give me superheroes (any company) and I will say something (that I hope you'll find funny) that is making fun of them. Let me just say that I don't mean anything I say, I love all superheroes. The superheroes have to be at least relatively popular.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:30:04 PM
At 9/7/2013 7:59:16 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Give me superheroes (any company) and I will say something (that I hope you'll find funny) that is making fun of them. Let me just say that I don't mean anything I say, I love all superheroes. The superheroes have to be at least relatively popular.

Um Batman. lolz sorry had to say it. =)
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:32:15 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:30:04 PM, leojm wrote:

A hopeless billionaire who can't get over the fact that his parents died like THIRTY years ago and has to dress as a winged rat to help get over it, all the while getting helped by a British old man with a bad attitude.
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:33:15 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:32:15 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

A hopeless billionaire who can't get over the fact that his parents died like THIRTY years ago and has to dress as a winged rat to help get over it, all the while getting helped by a British old man with a bad attitude.

haha. That's good. Ok, um Iron man
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:39:23 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:33:15 PM, leojm wrote:

Another hopeless, cocky, billionaire that is so cocky and conceited that he has to taunt gods and brag all day. And I don't care if he has a hulk.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:40:48 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:39:23 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Another hopeless, cocky, billionaire that is so cocky and conceited that he has to taunt gods and brag all day. And I don't care if he has a hulk.

lol.
Captain America.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:42:20 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:40:48 PM, leojm wrote:

lol.
Captain America.

Are you kidding me? A freaking boyscout who is just a product of Stark Industries.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:43:18 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:42:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

lol.
Captain America.

Are you kidding me? A freaking boyscout who is just a product of Stark Industries.

haha.

Superman.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:46:52 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:43:18 PM, leojm wrote:

lol.
Captain America.

haha.

Superman.

Another boyscout. Might I mention that the only time he actually inspired anyone was when he died?
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:48:09 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:46:52 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

lol.
Captain America.

haha.

Superman.

Another boyscout. Might I mention that the only time he actually inspired anyone was when he died?

rotfl!!

Um hulk.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:51:13 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:48:09 PM, leojm wrote:

lol.
Captain America.

haha.

Superman.

rotfl!!

Um hulk.

A big green moron whose grammar is worse than a newborn baby. And he can't even say anything without his annoying rage issues kicking in and making him feel the need to smash things.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:52:27 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:51:13 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/7/2013 8:48:09 PM, leojm wrote:

lol.
Captain America.

haha.

Superman.

rotfl!!

Um hulk.

A big green moron whose grammar is worse than a newborn baby. And he can't even say anything without his annoying rage issues kicking in and making him feel the need to smash things.

wow. I can't stop laughing. Your good. hmmm...thor
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 8:55:12 PM

Doth mother know he weareths her drapes? And, excuse me...he's a male version of Goldilocks who talks like he's a character from a rejected Shakespeare play.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 9:00:22 PM
At 9/7/2013 8:55:12 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Doth mother know he weareths her drapes? And, excuse me...he's a male version of Goldilocks who talks like he's a character from a rejected Shakespeare play.

lol. mmmm. Flash
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 9:03:36 PM
lol. mmmm. Flash

A red-and-yellow wearing maniac, and all he can do is run fast. Focus on what needs to be done, you speeding idiot.
Superman: Flash! Get back here, we need to save the world!
Flash: Sorry, I wanted a Burrito.

Hey, no offense, at all, but I kind've want other people to post on here.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 9:07:40 PM
At 9/7/2013 9:03:36 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
lol. mmmm. Flash

A red-and-yellow wearing maniac, and all he can do is run fast. Focus on what needs to be done, you speeding idiot.
Superman: Flash! Get back here, we need to save the world!
Flash: Sorry, I wanted a Burrito.

Hey, no offense, at all, but I kind've want other people to post on here.

Lol ok. Seemes like no one else is posting. Last comment. Ok
Nahagliiv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 9:22:53 PM

Ok do Wolverine
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 9:24:18 PM
At 9/7/2013 9:22:53 PM, Nahagliiv wrote:

Ok do Wolverine

How many times are they gonna change this guy? Is he an Avenger? An X-Man? Solo? NOBODY knows! And all he does is stab stab stab, rage rage rage, drink drink drink, smoke smoke smoke.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 11:42:30 AM
At 9/7/2013 9:24:18 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/7/2013 9:22:53 PM, Nahagliiv wrote:

Ok do Wolverine

How many times are they gonna change this guy? Is he an Avenger? An X-Man? Solo? NOBODY knows! And all he does is stab stab stab, rage rage rage, drink drink drink, smoke smoke smoke.

lol
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 2:18:45 PM
as a true comic fan I can't stand making fun of superheroes
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:07:48 PM
At 9/8/2013 2:18:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

I'm a true comic fan. You do realize I am just joking when I make fun of them, right? I love all superheroes.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:08:50 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:07:48 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I'm a true comic fan. You do realize I am just joking when I make fun of them, right? I love all superheroes.

you hath been played
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:11:54 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:08:50 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

you hath been played

The game. You just got played, brotha.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:12:34 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:11:54 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/8/2013 6:08:50 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

you hath been played

The game. You just got played, brotha.

you lost too
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:13:48 PM
you lost too

Oh, brotha, I don't care if I lose.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:14:09 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:13:48 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
you lost too

niether do i
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:15:44 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:14:09 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you lost too

niether do i

Then why are you still going on about it?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:17:39 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:15:44 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
you lost too

niether do i

i don't know why are you still going on about it
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:18:12 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:17:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you lost too

niether do i

Because I am replying to you going on about it.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 6:18:46 PM
At 9/8/2013 6:18:12 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/8/2013 6:17:39 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you lost too

niether do i

Because I am replying to you going on about it.

you're still going on about it