Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

ask me anything you want

Ragnar
Posts: 1,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 11:55:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anything?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Subutai
Posts: 4,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 10:22:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What is the meaning of meaning?
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
JaneDoe625
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:49:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

1. What do you think about satanism?
2. What do you think about atheism?
3. What's your sexuality?
4. Why did you put this forum in funny?
5. What or who scares you the most?
I don't bite.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:17:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2014 9:49:13 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

1. What do you think about satanism?
2. What do you think about atheism?
3. What's your sexuality?
4. Why did you put this forum in funny?
5. What or who scares you the most?

Necroposting. XD
JaneDoe625
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:18:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2014 10:17:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:49:13 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

1. What do you think about satanism?
2. What do you think about atheism?
3. What's your sexuality?
4. Why did you put this forum in funny?
5. What or who scares you the most?

Necroposting. XD

What? you didn't answer my questions. why?
I don't bite.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:41:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2014 10:18:43 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:17:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:49:13 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

1. What do you think about satanism?
2. What do you think about atheism?
3. What's your sexuality?
4. Why did you put this forum in funny?
5. What or who scares you the most?

Necroposting. XD

What? you didn't answer my questions. why?

I'm just saying this thread was over a year old. You weren't asking them to me, anyway...
JaneDoe625
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:43:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2014 10:41:54 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:18:43 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:17:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:49:13 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

1. What do you think about satanism?
2. What do you think about atheism?
3. What's your sexuality?
4. Why did you put this forum in funny?
5. What or who scares you the most?

Necroposting. XD

What? you didn't answer my questions. why?

I'm just saying this thread was over a year old. You weren't asking them to me, anyway...

Oh, haha. I saw a response and assumed it was kimmi.
I don't bite.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:44:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/23/2014 10:43:19 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:41:54 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:18:43 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 10:17:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:49:13 AM, JaneDoe625 wrote:
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

1. What do you think about satanism?
2. What do you think about atheism?
3. What's your sexuality?
4. Why did you put this forum in funny?
5. What or who scares you the most?

Necroposting. XD

What? you didn't answer my questions. why?

I'm just saying this thread was over a year old. You weren't asking them to me, anyway...

Oh, haha. I saw a response and assumed it was kimmi.

XD It happens sometimes.

I liked the fourth question, by the way. :P
lissylol123
Posts: 16
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:47:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/19/2013 10:23:13 AM, kimmi wrote:
I will answer anything just ask it

You haven't answered anything at all. Why?
I bite