Jump to topic:

Lets write a story together!

Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:09:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll start and you guys continue it. Has to be PG-13 and if you troll, I'll make you regret it.
On an island there were giant trees with houses on them along the coast. There were fruits of many kinds from apples to an unknown fruit that gave off a bitter sweet scent. And there were .... (now you finish it or continue it, when you want someone else to continue it put .... so first person that continues it that is what you do, then the following people after that does the same thing)
"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. A guy who would buy 10 thousand disposable cameras and take silliest pictures with. Someone to lay cuddled up on a blanket at night watching the night stars. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:19:02 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:09:35 PM, Ver wrote:
I'll start and you guys continue it. Has to be PG-13 and if you troll, I'll make you regret it.
On an island there were giant trees with houses on them along the coast. There were fruits of many kinds from apples to an unknown fruit that gave off a bitter sweet scent. And there were...

Birds of different kind flying over everything, sand soft and tan on every corner of the island, open space in different spots and some rivers that flow through on to the coast. And there also were...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:24:43 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:19:02 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
On an island there were giant trees with houses on them along the coast. There were fruits of many kinds from apples to an unknown fruit that gave off a bitter sweet scent. And there were...

Birds of different kind flying over everything, sand soft and tan on every corner of the island, open space in different spots and some rivers that flow through on to the coast. And there also were...

large amounts of aquatic life. From mammals to fish, starting from the smallest of fish to the dangerous shark to the tranquil whale. There were many ...
"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. A guy who would buy 10 thousand disposable cameras and take silliest pictures with. Someone to lay cuddled up on a blanket at night watching the night stars. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:33:01 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:24:43 PM, Ver wrote:

large amounts of aquatic life. From mammals to fish, starting from the smallest of fish to the dangerous shark to the tranquil whale. There were many ...

Shells laying upon the watery shore. The wind brought the trees to dance while it forced the coast to rage wildly. The clear blue sky with but a few white pillowed clouds stood high next to the bright yellow sun. There was but one little problem ...
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:35:33 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:33:01 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Shells laying upon the watery shore. The wind brought the trees to dance while it forced the coast to rage wildly. The clear blue sky with but a few white pillowed clouds stood high next to the bright yellow sun. There was but one little problem ...

the island was endangered. A large active volcano often shook the island with large tremors and the occasional spewing of lava, every once in a blue moon. All the human inhabitants have left the islands years ago but fate was cruel and a plane crashed on the island. ....
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:37:31 PM
Luckily there was no one on the plane, but it did cost the airline a large sum of money in losing it.
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:40:00 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:37:31 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Luckily there was no one on the plane, but it did cost the airline a large sum of money in losing it.

how the heck did the plane get there then?! did it magically fly without a pilot?!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:40:57 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:40:00 PM, Ver wrote:

how the heck did the plane get there then?! did it magically fly without a pilot?!

Tornado.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:41:05 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:35:33 PM, Ver wrote:

the island was endangered. A large active volcano often shook the island with large tremors and the occasional spewing of lava, every once in a blue moon. All the human inhabitants have left the islands years ago but fate was cruel and a plane crashed on the island. ....

There were 150 people on that plane and three pilots. Only 10 people survived, 6 guys and 4 girls. Oddly enough one of the guys was just a little boy at the age of 5. Somehow these people managed to came through the crash and met with each other and help with any injuries. They all agreed to search for anymore survivals and one lady kept the dear boy close to him because he was very special. ...
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:42:14 PM

Lol you ruined it man hahaha!!! But I see what you did here :P
"Good Times" ~ Max
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:45:38 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:41:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

There were 150 people on that plane and three pilots. Only 10 people survived, 6 guys and 4 girls. Oddly enough one of the guys was just a little boy at the age of 5. Somehow these people managed to came through the crash and met with each other and help with any injuries. They all agreed to search for anymore survivals and one lady kept the dear boy close to him because he was very special. ...

No one knew this mysterious boy but he managed to bring the shaken survivors to their senses. The other three girls were varied between the ages of 19 to 29. The five other guys were between the ages of 20 to 25. But ....
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:46:06 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:40:57 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Tornado.

sorry whoever you are but you are getting on my nerves.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:47:09 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:43:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Ver, GodChoosesLife just trolled...

You assume too much.....
"Good Times" ~ Max
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:47:48 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:47:09 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

You assume too much.....

No I don't.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:48:32 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:45:38 PM, Ver wrote:

No one knew this mysterious boy but he managed to bring the shaken survivors to their senses. The other three girls were varied between the ages of 19 to 29. The five other guys were between the ages of 20 to 25. But ....

the 4th girl's age was unknown. Not knowing the age of the girl only reinforced the fact that the boy was special. His eyes sparkles a vivid....
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:48:56 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:46:06 PM, Ver wrote:
At 10/31/2013 4:40:57 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Tornado.

sorry whoever you are but you are getting on my nerves.

Unfortunately, he gets on everyone's nerves. I don't have a problem with him per say, just sometimes he's very random and likes to ramble.. Which we all do sometimes.. So if anything, just excuse him :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:51:16 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:47:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You assume too much.....

No I don't.

stop, just stop. I am begging you to quit it!
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:53:44 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:48:32 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

the 4th girl's age was unknown. Not knowing the age of the girl only reinforced the fact that the boy was special. His eyes sparkles a vivid....

bright sea green, much like the color of the ocean that surrounded the island. He was about the age of 12 or 13. The fourth girl was the lady who clung to him, for she knew he was something special. As they all realized they were trapped, a leader needed to be established, and that leader was ...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:55:17 PM

color of deep blue and gray together that would reflect his unique power to help save these left few survivals from the volcano would soon explode! The 9 survivors spoke to one another in order to come to a conclusion on how to survive within the island and hope to be found soon. But they were not aware of how close the volcano was ready to erupt? In fact, they did not know the volcano even existed until...
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:56:20 PM
Ummm, I guess we'll go with your next line instead of mine.. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:57:50 PM
I'm sorry now but you're being terribly specific about lots of things but then we don't get the boys exact age? I mean that's all well and good when you're writing about non-civilised ages but these people just arrived on the island on a plane...

Again, sorry, but it's things like that that ruin stories for me.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:13:47 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:53:44 PM, Ver wrote:

bright sea green, much like the color of the ocean that surrounded the island. He was about the age of 12 or 13. The fourth girl was the lady who clung to him, for she knew he was something special. As they all realized they were trapped, a leader needed to be established, and that leader was ...

....An unexpected person: a teacher. He had a twinkle in his eyes and a proud stance to go with it. He had an idea and wanted to share it. He stepped forward and said....
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 8:37:58 PM
At 10/31/2013 6:13:47 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

....An unexpected person: a teacher. He had a twinkle in his eyes and a proud stance to go with it. He had an idea and wanted to share it. He stepped forward and said....

"I Have a confession. I AM THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!! BOW DOWN TO ME! LET ME GUIDE YOU TO HAPPINESS!!!" Everyone thought he was just a retarded person, so they ignored him. Then the lady said, "How about a democracy? When a conflict arrives, we'll just vote on how to deal with it by majority rules. Who's with me?" Everyone cheered for such a brilliant plan. They all agreed with her and elected her leader. They then decided to...
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 8:39:21 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:51:16 PM, Ver wrote:
At 10/31/2013 4:47:48 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You assume too much.....

No I don't.

stop, just stop. I am begging you to quit it!

1st: report post button, use it, it works wonders
2nd: give some names to the people, its pretty vague and hard to understand
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 2:45:04 PM
At 10/31/2013 8:37:58 PM, yay842 wrote:

"I Have a confession. I AM THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!! BOW DOWN TO ME! LET ME GUIDE YOU TO HAPPINESS!!!" Everyone thought he was just a retarded person, so they ignored him. Then the lady said, "How about a democracy? When a conflict arrives, we'll just vote on how to deal with it by majority rules. Who's with me?" Everyone cheered for such a brilliant plan. They all agreed with her and elected her leader. They then decided to...

Find out more about each other, while they were conversing they realised that the special boy had disappeared, they search for him, but could never find him. They finally retired to the area of the plane crash, where they stayed and suddenly there was tremor throughout the island, the volcano was erupting, and the lava from it slowly killed them all, except the boy. He was....
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2013 7:10:21 PM
At 11/1/2013 2:45:04 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:

Find out more about each other, while they were conversing they realised that the special boy had disappeared, they search for him, but could never find him. They finally retired to the area of the plane crash, where they stayed and suddenly there was tremor throughout the island, the volcano was erupting, and the lava from it slowly killed them all, except the boy. He was....

still alive, since he was out at sea. He watched helplessly as his friendly strangers were slowly consumed in the molten hot lava that was the end for them. The boy was sad and tried to swim out into the deep blue ocean, hoping that...
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 2:55:17 PM
At 11/1/2013 7:10:21 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/1/2013 2:45:04 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:

still alive, since he was out at sea. He watched helplessly as his friendly strangers were slowly consumed in the molten hot lava that was the end for them. The boy was sad and tried to swim out into the deep blue ocean, hoping that...

it would never happen again. The boy had made the volcano erupt and the plane crash, and now his dark side was taking control of him. The old woman had tried to protect him, she knew about the prophecies of the alzurian children. She had seen all the signs on him. The boy cried and wailed, screaming "WHY!!! WHY MUST I HAVE THIS HORRID FATE!!!". But his despair only gave more power to Alzure. He was now.... (Feel free to change the name of this demon, or whatever it is)
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux