Jump to topic:

Fox News was just cited against me!

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2013 8:54:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I decided to post this here so it won't look poorly on my conduct scores, but I just have to share this. If you go to my debate on "Unilateral military force by the United States is justified to prevent nuclear proliferation.", you will find that in my opponent's third contention, he cited Fox News.

What made it even better is that in citing the part of my rebuttal (that as of now is still being written) where I tear his source to pieces, I came across an ENTIRE Wikipedia page with 169 cites all devoted to Fox News Channel controversies.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2013 2:56:46 PM
The fact that you used wikipediea, THE WORST SOURCE IN THE WORLD, to destroy someone else's source makes you pathetic. Fox News, although a very biased sources, is a good source for information. They use professional researches to get the information they need. This is much more reliable than wikipedia where anyone can edit it. His point still stands. You o the other hand may loose something for siting wikipedia.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 11:54:52 AM
Well, that was unexpected.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human