Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If Superman is bitten by Dracula...

Skynet
Posts: 674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 9:56:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
...who temporarily exposes him to kryptonite, what happens?
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:23:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/16/2013 9:56:04 PM, Skynet wrote:
...who temporarily exposes him to kryptonite, what happens?

Nothing. Even with the kryptonite-caused influenced, Superman's Kryptonic cells will likely combat the vampiric influence, and Superman will likely stay as he always was, and will continue to be a superhero, and will regain his powers after the kryptonite is no longer near.
Geek pride.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sig change
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:38:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

and plus dc isn't completely innocent either
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:45:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend

*hole. And, come at me bro.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:46:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:45:46 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend

*hole. And, come at me bro.

nevermind this conversation and you aren't worth my time
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:47:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
nevermind this conversation and you aren't worth my time

Oh really? I thought you were "drawing the line". Seems like that failed.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 1:11:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:46:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:45:46 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend

*hole. And, come at me bro.

nevermind this conversation and you aren't worth my time

just to elongate this even more, how did this went from If Superman is bitten by Dracula to what you guys have here?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 6:30:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 1:11:02 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:46:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:45:46 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend

*hole. And, come at me bro.

nevermind this conversation and you aren't worth my time

just to elongate this even more, how did this went from If Superman is bitten by Dracula to what you guys have here?

I wanted to sig change and because he's a really big dc fan he had to take some potshots.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
kawaii_crazy
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:26:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 6:30:46 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 1:11:02 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:46:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:45:46 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend

*hole. And, come at me bro.

nevermind this conversation and you aren't worth my time

just to elongate this even more, how did this went from If Superman is bitten by Dracula to what you guys have here?

I wanted to sig change and because he's a really big dc fan he had to take some potshots.

Back to Superman & Dracula... Superman would survive and stay human, duh. Hes SUPERman.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:28:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 7:26:08 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
At 11/18/2013 6:30:46 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 1:11:02 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:46:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:45:46 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:44:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:43:29 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:42:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:41:20 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:40:08 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:38:27 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:37:09 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:53 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:33:02 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:32:01 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:29:59 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:28:34 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:27:11 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:26:41 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:09:22 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/17/2013 10:31:22 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Sig change

Total rip-off of the Batman Begins quote.

to hell with you

Why? Because I told the truth? Heh.

but marvel and dc are a tied creation

Not really. DC came first. All Marvel does is copy DC's ideas and change them up a bit.

thats horribly fals

No it isn't, I did a debate on it. Which, by the way, I won.

and debates are only opinions

True, but only up until the debate is over. Even then it is only an opinion, but since I won the debate, it proves that others agree with me. Which is not "horribly fals" like you say.

doesn't mean its completely true either

And it also doesn't mean your claims are true. Would you like to debate?

i don't really ever have the energy to debate

You scared? If I may quote RoyLatham:

"Do you really believe that? Or not? If so, you should man up and defend it in a debate."

and that ends our conversation i'll draw the line before it goes too far

At least read the debate if you're too chicken to have one yourself.

you just dug the whole a little deeper friend

*hole. And, come at me bro.

nevermind this conversation and you aren't worth my time

just to elongate this even more, how did this went from If Superman is bitten by Dracula to what you guys have here?

I wanted to sig change and because he's a really big dc fan he had to take some potshots.

Back to Superman & Dracula... Superman would survive and stay human, duh. Hes SUPERman.

you mean stay krytonian. that actually brings me to answer that wouldn't only a vampire kryptonian work on another krytonian. human and kryptonian biology is very different so a human born mutation wouldn't really affect krytonian biology
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 8:06:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, your saying if Superman became a vampire. Well we'd all be screwed.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 12:52:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 8:06:00 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
So, your saying if Superman became a vampire. Well we'd all be screwed.

pretty much
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Skynet
Posts: 674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:16:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 12:52:23 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 11/18/2013 8:06:00 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
So, your saying if Superman became a vampire. Well we'd all be screwed.

pretty much

If the vampire bite did turn him into a vampire, he couldn't come out during the day. He normally gets his power from the sun.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.