Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Best Jokes

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 12:29:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
A man only has two feelings: Hungry and horny.
Doesn't have a stiff one? Get him a stiff one.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:16:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 12/15/2013 12:29:25 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
A man only has two feelings: Hungry and horny.
Doesn't have a stiff one? Get him a stiff one.

This joke is sexist af!

Hungry= A feeling of wanting to eat food. Women can be hungry too.
Horny= Feeling sexually aroused by someone or something. Women can be horny too.

A man does not only have two feelings! A man has a thousand feelings because men are humans too, not robots and men have emotions, just like women also have emotions.

What was the point of this forum? Nothing!

Promote equality! DON'T promote sexism! Equality leads to peace! Sexism leads to chaos and torture!

If only sexists didn't exist! Maybe then the world would be a better place!
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:58:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:16:49 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 12/15/2013 12:29:25 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
A man only has two feelings: Hungry and horny.
Doesn't have a stiff one? Get him a stiff one.

This joke is sexist af!

Hungry= A feeling of wanting to eat food. Women can be hungry too.
Horny= Feeling sexually aroused by someone or something. Women can be horny too.

A man does not only have two feelings! A man has a thousand feelings because men are humans too, not robots and men have emotions, just like women also have emotions.

What was the point of this forum? Nothing!

Promote equality! DON'T promote sexism! Equality leads to peace! Sexism leads to chaos and torture!

If only sexists didn't exist! Maybe then the world would be a better place!
This is a joke. Comedy is supposed to challenge societal norms. It doesn't have to be politically correct. That takes out the comedy element, because comedy always involves a form of misery. Seriously, I could make an entire thread on this issue.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Foodiesoul
Posts: 579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:59:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:58:30 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:16:49 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 12/15/2013 12:29:25 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
A man only has two feelings: Hungry and horny.
Doesn't have a stiff one? Get him a stiff one.

This joke is sexist af!

Hungry= A feeling of wanting to eat food. Women can be hungry too.
Horny= Feeling sexually aroused by someone or something. Women can be horny too.

A man does not only have two feelings! A man has a thousand feelings because men are humans too, not robots and men have emotions, just like women also have emotions.

What was the point of this forum? Nothing!

Promote equality! DON'T promote sexism! Equality leads to peace! Sexism leads to chaos and torture!

If only sexists didn't exist! Maybe then the world would be a better place!
This is a joke. Comedy is supposed to challenge societal norms. It doesn't have to be politically correct. That takes out the comedy element, because comedy always involves a form of misery. Seriously, I could make an entire thread on this issue.

Okay. I see your point. Comedy would be nothing without nonconformity. I just got a little frustrated at this forum, that's all.
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:00:59 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/3/2016 11:59:51 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:58:30 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:16:49 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
At 12/15/2013 12:29:25 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
A man only has two feelings: Hungry and horny.
Doesn't have a stiff one? Get him a stiff one.

This joke is sexist af!

Hungry= A feeling of wanting to eat food. Women can be hungry too.
Horny= Feeling sexually aroused by someone or something. Women can be horny too.

A man does not only have two feelings! A man has a thousand feelings because men are humans too, not robots and men have emotions, just like women also have emotions.

What was the point of this forum? Nothing!

Promote equality! DON'T promote sexism! Equality leads to peace! Sexism leads to chaos and torture!

If only sexists didn't exist! Maybe then the world would be a better place!
This is a joke. Comedy is supposed to challenge societal norms. It doesn't have to be politically correct. That takes out the comedy element, because comedy always involves a form of misery. Seriously, I could make an entire thread on this issue.

Okay. I see your point. Comedy would be nothing without nonconformity. I just got a little frustrated at this forum, that's all.
It's fine.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO