Jump to topic:

how important comma is...

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 4:28:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
some people really ask why do we need comma when we write something. Some people say that "comma is useless, we dont need it." but I dont think so, I found a blog which explains us :D

firsTly, I wanna ask you and explain your case on this sentence, which version is true, only one can be true:
"A WOMAN, WITHOUT HER MAN, IS NOTHING" or "A WOMAN, WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING"

"Attention, toilet only for disabled elderly pregnant children"
"Dont wear black people"
"Caution pedestrians slippery when wet"
"Let us eat grandpa"(correct punctuation can save your grandpa's life, save him :D)
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 4:29:31 PM
I would go on, but I have to go now, later I will continue.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2014 6:47:19 PM
I'm in a coma, I should know.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 1:09:22 PM
At 3/9/2014 4:28:53 PM, Artur wrote:
"Attention, toilet only for disabled elderly pregnant children"

What do you have against disabled elderly pregnant children?

"Dont wear black people"

That's probably because poaching Africans is illegal.

"Caution pedestrians slippery when wet"

They tend to be...

"Let us eat grandpa"

Said every family on the Oregon Trail, Santa Fe Trail or California Trail that got lost.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9