Jump to topic:

Anti jokes thread

Jabuticaba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:10:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Use this thread to spread every single anti joke you can think of.

In Africa, every 60 seconds a minute passes.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2014 1:46:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side.

A priest, a rabbi, and a imam walk into a bar.
The penguin was too low for it.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
lwittman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:23:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/27/2014 8:22:47 AM, Defro wrote:
Knock Knock

Who's there?

It's the police. Mam, your son has been killed by a hit and run driver, the driver was an alcohol.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Not your son.
Don't break anybody's heart, they only have one. Break their bones ,they have 206.
13B77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:41:30 AM
1 Knock knock.

Who's there?

2 English man Irish man Scottish man are all expats enjoying retirement in the med.

3 what do you call a guy with 3 arms? By his first name. Why would you want to bring atention to his obvious disability.
Hello again
I can see you are clearly very knowledgeable on social injustice and I don't think you are a racist. I comend your demand for fair coverage and agree also on media spin. However I was only giving my personal opinion on the question is BLM a racist group. I'm pretty sure it never set out to be. I know lots of good causes get highjacked. so for the 5 minutes it made the news here it was grass roots social justice. Which I don't think was racist .
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:28:59 AM
A blond walks into a bar. Feels the pain 20 minutes later.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
JurassinJohn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 8:06:06 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
ya know whats funnier than 24?........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Uh I dunno
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:29:31 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Anti joke?

My home town was so small, the hooker wore a helmet.

We were so poor, the front door was painted green.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...