Jump to topic:

Favourite songs

Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 1:34:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Going to iron out my playlist, here are some of the songs that are currently in my awesome-songs list. Feel free to add in yours.

1. Frozen- let it go.

2. Fireworks, Katie Perry. Old song, I know. But whatever.

3. Offo- Bollywood song. Probably wont generate much interest here, but its really really awesome. Fun video too.

I'll keep on adding songs as they come to me.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 10:00:32 PM
If I restrict myself to modern music:

"The Walk", by Imogen Heap

"Isobel", by Dido

"The Trick is to Keep Breathing", by Garbage

"The Fear", by Lily Allen
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Mr.Seahorse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 11:09:33 PM
The best song of all, is Don't worry be happy :) its a feel good song and know matter what mood I'm in it just makes me happy like yeah my bunny died but don't worry be happy :)
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 2:38:20 PM
7. Tell me something I dont know- Selena Gomez

8. Kiss- because I'm a girl. Korean song. I dont understand a word being sung- but I ajhskjgadk each time it comes on.

9. shut up and bounce.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 11:43:38 AM
At 4/16/2014 11:42:17 AM, Cermank wrote:
10. Das me, Brooke Candy. Atrocious video- the lyrics aren't that bad. Catchy doe.

fixed
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 12:21:06 PM
Nothing beats a great movie soundtrack, and these are my favourite six. Nothing makes you feel more like a badass than some Hans Zimmer with some John Murphy on the side, with a nice helping of Zack Hemsey to spoil yourself.
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell