Jump to topic:

the pink house story

Mr.Seahorse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 11:47:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There was this guy driving his car in the middle of no where and all of a sudden his car breaks down. he thinks to himself can this really get any worse. it starts pouring down rain. he thinks I cant stay here, so he starts walking in the rain. he walks for a mile and sees this house in the distance a peculiar looking house for this house was pink, he walked up the pink drive way, up the pink steps nocked on the pink door and a lady answered. the lady was wearing a pink robe, with pink hair, pink make up, pink lip stick. the man asked," I'm so sorry to disturb you but my car broke I was wondering could I stay the night?" the lady smiled and said ok! so he took of his shoes by the pink door, on this pink rug near the pink couch. the lady closed the pink door and led him down this pink hallway, as they walked down the pink carpet down the long pink hallway with the pink walls, and pink picture frames she stopped at the last door on the left, she opened up the pink door and he entered this pink room with pink walls pink carpet pink bed pink sheets pink pillows a pink lamp she said "here you go have a good night sleep and ill see you in the morning. she closed the pink door and the man climbed in to the pink bed and pulled up the pink sheets. he woke up the next day to this pink sunlight coming through the room, he got out of bed made the pink bed walked to the pink door opened the pink door walked down the pink hallway on the pink carpet and came to the pink kitchen the lady was in a pink shirt and pink pants she looked up and asked would you like breakfast? the man said sure, hey walked to the pink table, the lady gave him a pink bowl, a pink spoon and pink milk the lady asked would you like apple jacks or fruit loops? the man smiled and said of course apple jacks. so she poured him a bowl of pink apple jacks. after he finished he got up from the pink table pushed in the pink chair walked over to the pink sink and watched his dish with the pink water and pink rag, he looked out the pink window and noticed it stopped raining. he said I should be good to go thank you so much the lady smiled and said no problem. he walked out of the pink kitchen to the pink living room to the pink door, picked up his pink shoes of the pink carpet and opened the pink door walked out, said bye!! and closed the pink door walked down the pink steps and walked towards his car

the next day a man was driving his go cart in the middle of no where and all of a sudden it broke down he though omg how can this get worse all of a sudden it starts to rain. he thinks I cant stay here, so he starts walking in the rain. he walks for a mile and sees this house in the distance a peculiar looking house for this house was pink, he walked up the pink drive way, up the pink steps nocked on the pink door and a lady answered. the lady was wearing a pink robe, with pink hair, pink make up, pink lip stick. the man asked," I'm so sorry to disturb you but my go cart broke I was wondering could I stay the night?" the lady smiled and said ok! so he took of his shoes by the pink door, on this pink rug near the pink couch. the lady closed the pink door and led him down this pink hallway, as they walked down the pink carpet down the long pink hallway with the pink walls, and pink picture frames she stopped at the last door on the left, she opened up the pink door and he entered this pink room with pink walls pink carpet pink bed pink sheets pink pillows a pink lamp she said "here you go have a good night sleep and ill see you in the morning. she closed the pink door and the man climbed in to the pink bed and pulled up the pink sheets. he woke up the next day to this pink sunlight coming through the room, he got out of bed made the pink bed walked to the pink door opened the pink door walked down the pink hallway on the pink carpet and came to the pink kitchen the lady was in a pink shirt and pink pants she looked up and asked would you like breakfast? the man said sure, hey walked to the pink table, the lady gave him a pink bowl, a pink spoon and pink milk the lady asked would you like apple jacks or fruit loops? the man smiled and said of course apple jacks. so she poured him a bowl of pink apple jacks. after he finished he got up from the pink table pushed in the pink chair walked over to the pink sink and watched his dish with the pink water and pink rag, he looked out the pink window and noticed it stopped raining. he said I should be good to go thank you so much the lady smiled and said no problem. he walked out of the pink kitchen to the pink living room to the pink door, picked up his pink shoes of the pink carpet and opened the pink door walked out, said bye!! and closed the pink door walked down the pink steps and walked towards his go cart

the next day a man is riding his big wheel in the same place in the middle of no where and all of a sudden it falls a part he says oh pickles!! how can this get worse. it starts to rain. he thinks I cant stay here, so he starts walking in the rain. he walks for a mile and sees this house in the distance a peculiar looking house for this house was pink, he walked up the pink drive way, up the pink steps nocked on the pink door and a lady answered. the lady was wearing a pink robe, with pink hair, pink make up, pink lip stick. the man asked," I'm so sorry to disturb you but my big wheel broke I was wondering could I stay the night?" the lady smiled and said ok! so he took of his shoes by the pink door, on this pink rug near the pink couch. the lady closed the pink door and led him down this pink hallway, as they walked down the pink carpet down the long pink hallway with the pink walls, and pink picture frames she stopped at the last door on the right, she opened up the pink door and he entered this pink room with pink walls pink carpet pink bed pink sheets pink pillows a pink lamp she said "here you go have a good night sleep and ill see you in the morning. she closed the pink door and the man climbed in to the pink bed and pulled up the pink sheets. he woke up the next day to this pink sunlight coming through the room, he got out of bed made the pink bed walked to the pink door opened the pink door walked down the pink hallway on the pink carpet and came to the pink kitchen the lady was in a pink shirt and pink pants she looked up and asked would you like breakfast? the man said sure, hey walked to the pink table, the lady gave him a pink bowl, a pink spoon and pink milk the lady asked would you like apple jacks or fruit loops? the man smiled and said of course fruit loops . so she poured him a bowl of pink apple jacks. after he finished he got up from the pink table pushed in the pink chair walked over to the pink sink and watched his dish with the pink water and pink rag, he looked out the pink window and noticed it stopped raining. he said I should be good to go thank you so much the lady smiled and said no problem. he walked out of the pink kitchen to the pink living room to the pink door, picked up his pink shoes of the pink carpet and opened the pink door walked out, said bye!! and closed the pink door walked down the pink steps and walked towards his big wheel.

Now folks what's the moral of the story??????

2-3 people when offered apple jack to fruit loops will choose apple jacks every time :)
Mr.Seahorse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2014 11:56:41 PM
At 4/8/2014 11:47:05 PM, Mr.Seahorse wrote:
There was this guy driving his car in the middle of no where and all of a sudden his car breaks down. he thinks to himself can this really get any worse. it starts pouring down rain. he thinks I cant stay here, so he starts walking in the rain. he walks for a mile and sees this house in the distance a peculiar looking house for this house was pink, he walked up the pink drive way, up the pink steps nocked on the pink door and a lady answered. the lady was wearing a pink robe, with pink hair, pink make up, pink lip stick. the man asked," I'm so sorry to disturb you but my car broke I was wondering could I stay the night?" the lady smiled and said ok! so he took of his shoes by the pink door, on this pink rug near the pink couch. the lady closed the pink door and led him down this pink hallway, as they walked down the pink carpet down the long pink hallway with the pink walls, and pink picture frames she stopped at the last door on the left, she opened up the pink door and he entered this pink room with pink walls pink carpet pink bed pink sheets pink pillows a pink lamp she said "here you go have a good night sleep and ill see you in the morning. she closed the pink door and the man climbed in to the pink bed and pulled up the pink sheets. he woke up the next day to this pink sunlight coming through the room, he got out of bed made the pink bed walked to the pink door opened the pink door walked down the pink hallway on the pink carpet and came to the pink kitchen the lady was in a pink shirt and pink pants she looked up and asked would you like breakfast? the man said sure, hey walked to the pink table, the lady gave him a pink bowl, a pink spoon and pink milk the lady asked would you like apple jacks or fruit loops? the man smiled and said of course apple jacks. so she poured him a bowl of pink apple jacks. after he finished he got up from the pink table pushed in the pink chair walked over to the pink sink and watched his dish with the pink water and pink rag, he looked out the pink window and noticed it stopped raining. he said I should be good to go thank you so much the lady smiled and said no problem. he walked out of the pink kitchen to the pink living room to the pink door, picked up his pink shoes of the pink carpet and opened the pink door walked out, said bye!! and closed the pink door walked down the pink steps and walked towards his car

the next day a man was driving his go cart in the middle of no where and all of a sudden it broke down he though omg how can this get worse all of a sudden it starts to rain. he thinks I cant stay here, so he starts walking in the rain. he walks for a mile and sees this house in the distance a peculiar looking house for this house was pink, he walked up the pink drive way, up the pink steps nocked on the pink door and a lady answered. the lady was wearing a pink robe, with pink hair, pink make up, pink lip stick. the man asked," I'm so sorry to disturb you but my go cart broke I was wondering could I stay the night?" the lady smiled and said ok! so he took of his shoes by the pink door, on this pink rug near the pink couch. the lady closed the pink door and led him down this pink hallway, as they walked down the pink carpet down the long pink hallway with the pink walls, and pink picture frames she stopped at the last door on the left, she opened up the pink door and he entered this pink room with pink walls pink carpet pink bed pink sheets pink pillows a pink lamp she said "here you go have a good night sleep and ill see you in the morning. she closed the pink door and the man climbed in to the pink bed and pulled up the pink sheets. he woke up the next day to this pink sunlight coming through the room, he got out of bed made the pink bed walked to the pink door opened the pink door walked down the pink hallway on the pink carpet and came to the pink kitchen the lady was in a pink shirt and pink pants she looked up and asked would you like breakfast? the man said sure, hey walked to the pink table, the lady gave him a pink bowl, a pink spoon and pink milk the lady asked would you like apple jacks or fruit loops? the man smiled and said of course apple jacks. so she poured him a bowl of pink apple jacks. after he finished he got up from the pink table pushed in the pink chair walked over to the pink sink and watched his dish with the pink water and pink rag, he looked out the pink window and noticed it stopped raining. he said I should be good to go thank you so much the lady smiled and said no problem. he walked out of the pink kitchen to the pink living room to the pink door, picked up his pink shoes of the pink carpet and opened the pink door walked out, said bye!! and closed the pink door walked down the pink steps and walked towards his go cart

the next day a man is riding his big wheel in the same place in the middle of no where and all of a sudden it falls a part he says oh pickles!! how can this get worse. it starts to rain. he thinks I cant stay here, so he starts walking in the rain. he walks for a mile and sees this house in the distance a peculiar looking house for this house was pink, he walked up the pink drive way, up the pink steps nocked on the pink door and a lady answered. the lady was wearing a pink robe, with pink hair, pink make up, pink lip stick. the man asked," I'm so sorry to disturb you but my big wheel broke I was wondering could I stay the night?" the lady smiled and said ok! so he took of his shoes by the pink door, on this pink rug near the pink couch. the lady closed the pink door and led him down this pink hallway, as they walked down the pink carpet down the long pink hallway with the pink walls, and pink picture frames she stopped at the last door on the right, she opened up the pink door and he entered this pink room with pink walls pink carpet pink bed pink sheets pink pillows a pink lamp she said "here you go have a good night sleep and ill see you in the morning. she closed the pink door and the man climbed in to the pink bed and pulled up the pink sheets. he woke up the next day to this pink sunlight coming through the room, he got out of bed made the pink bed walked to the pink door opened the pink door walked down the pink hallway on the pink carpet and came to the pink kitchen the lady was in a pink shirt and pink pants she looked up and asked would you like breakfast? the man said sure, hey walked to the pink table, the lady gave him a pink bowl, a pink spoon and pink milk the lady asked would you like apple jacks or fruit loops? the man smiled and said of course fruit loops . so she poured him a bowl of pink fruit loops. after he finished he got up from the pink table pushed in the pink chair walked over to the pink sink and watched his dish with the pink water and pink rag, he looked out the pink window and noticed it stopped raining. he said I should be good to go thank you so much the lady smiled and said no problem. he walked out of the pink kitchen to the pink living room to the pink door, picked up his pink shoes of the pink carpet and opened the pink door walked out, said bye!! and closed the pink door walked down the pink steps and walked towards his big wheel.

Now folks what's the moral of the story??????

2-3 people when offered apple jack to fruit loops will choose apple jacks every time :)

sorry I messed up had to fix it to make sense :)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 3:32:40 AM
^^^ Worth the read. Would be very effective to say out load. The longer the joke, the better.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord