Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

you should die

Ilona
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2014 9:57:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/16/2014 7:44:01 AM, Lovely_Soldier wrote:
Wow O_o pretty explicit... But I love you anyways....

Question: Why must people die?

i love you more

but God made us that way i guess
*Music is my life*
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Teemo
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2014 7:08:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If this was fact, everyone would be dead now. *walks away*
AMUMU? Do you want to give me blue buff? C'mon let's go and play. You never gank mid anymore, it's such a bore, it's like your afk. We used to help eachother, but now we don't, I wish you would tell meh wai. Do you wanna gimme blue buff? *whispers* it doesn't have to be a blue buff. Go away Annie. Okay.... bai ~
LostintheEcho1498
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2014 7:58:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2014 7:08:09 PM, Teemo wrote:
If this was fact, everyone would be dead now. *walks away*

Bang Bang; shots fired.
Shadowhuntress
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 9:10:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/15/2014 6:50:17 PM, Ilona wrote:
you should die if u don't love me

And this is why your single
Shadowhuntress- i'm an angel with a shotgun.
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.
Dude... Stop...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.
Dude... Stop...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.
Dude... Stop...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:09:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.

"It's an assumption that they're telling the truth" The norm is to tell the truth, not lie. So yes, I assume they are telling the truth.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:17:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 8:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.

"It's an assumption that they're telling the truth" The norm is to tell the truth, not lie. So yes, I assume they are telling the truth.

Not when they make an outrageous claim such as this. A great example is if I told you that I went to Canada over the weekend. You might believe me, or you may not care enough to think of it. But if I said I went to Canada hopping on my left foot while holding a large case full of 500,000$ I happened to find on the road, you'd be right in doubting me, or thinking that I may be telling tall tales as a joke or something. The same applies to this person's post, the OP is clearly a joke or at least an attempt to joke. It's more likely that they're joking than them being super crazy.
Dude... Stop...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:26:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 8:17:31 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.

"It's an assumption that they're telling the truth" The norm is to tell the truth, not lie. So yes, I assume they are telling the truth.

Not when they make an outrageous claim such as this. A great example is if I told you that I went to Canada over the weekend. You might believe me, or you may not care enough to think of it. But if I said I went to Canada hopping on my left foot while holding a large case full of 500,000$ I happened to find on the road, you'd be right in doubting me, or thinking that I may be telling tall tales as a joke or something. The same applies to this person's post, the OP is clearly a joke or at least an attempt to joke. It's more likely that they're joking than them being super crazy.

Do you know how many women in this world have had those words "Love me or I will kill you" said to them and lived in abusive relationships for years out of fear of being beaten to death. You can assume anything you want, I don't have to suffer the consequences of your assumptions. Nothing you say will ever change the way I deal with what people say and what people write. Your examples are meaningless to me.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:30:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 8:26:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:17:31 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.

"It's an assumption that they're telling the truth" The norm is to tell the truth, not lie. So yes, I assume they are telling the truth.

Not when they make an outrageous claim such as this. A great example is if I told you that I went to Canada over the weekend. You might believe me, or you may not care enough to think of it. But if I said I went to Canada hopping on my left foot while holding a large case full of 500,000$ I happened to find on the road, you'd be right in doubting me, or thinking that I may be telling tall tales as a joke or something. The same applies to this person's post, the OP is clearly a joke or at least an attempt to joke. It's more likely that they're joking than them being super crazy.

Do you know how many women in this world have had those words "Love me or I will kill you" said to them and lived in abusive relationships for years out of fear of being beaten to death. You can assume anything you want, I don't have to suffer the consequences of your assumptions. Nothing you say will ever change the way I deal with what people say and what people write. Your examples are meaningless to me.

OK, that's WAYYYY different. Men beating their wives in the early 60's isn't the same as today's world. This person wasn't even alive then, lol. You don't get the point that the internet is filled with trolls and people who joke around. It's more likely that they are a troll than a psychopath. My examples don't have to bring "meaning to you". They just have to support the statement that she's joking, which they have.
Dude... Stop...
sadolite
Posts: 8,834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 8:32:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 8:30:23 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:26:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:17:31 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.

"It's an assumption that they're telling the truth" The norm is to tell the truth, not lie. So yes, I assume they are telling the truth.

Not when they make an outrageous claim such as this. A great example is if I told you that I went to Canada over the weekend. You might believe me, or you may not care enough to think of it. But if I said I went to Canada hopping on my left foot while holding a large case full of 500,000$ I happened to find on the road, you'd be right in doubting me, or thinking that I may be telling tall tales as a joke or something. The same applies to this person's post, the OP is clearly a joke or at least an attempt to joke. It's more likely that they're joking than them being super crazy.

Do you know how many women in this world have had those words "Love me or I will kill you" said to them and lived in abusive relationships for years out of fear of being beaten to death. You can assume anything you want, I don't have to suffer the consequences of your assumptions. Nothing you say will ever change the way I deal with what people say and what people write. Your examples are meaningless to me.

OK, that's WAYYYY different. Men beating their wives in the early 60's isn't the same as today's world. This person wasn't even alive then, lol. You don't get the point that the internet is filled with trolls and people who joke around. It's more likely that they are a troll than a psychopath. My examples don't have to bring "meaning to you". They just have to support the statement that she's joking, which they have.

"Men beating their wives in the early 60's isn't the same as today's world." Ain't nothing changed in that department. You live in a sheltered vaccum.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2014 9:17:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 8:32:55 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:30:23 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:26:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:17:31 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:09:24 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 8:02:29 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:58:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:52:21 PM, Fanath wrote:
At 5/14/2014 7:37:28 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:19:10 AM, Fanath wrote:
At 4/21/2014 5:34:08 PM, sadolite wrote:
Don't love you and don't care about you and if I killed you I would have no remorse.

Psychopath.

Ya, I am the Psychopath. The OP is the Psychopath. I would just be doing the world a favor for killing someone who would kill you.

No, you'd be killing someone who's obviously joking around.

There is nothing obvious about the OP. It says what it says. Words either mean things or they don't. You can live a life of assumptions about what people say. I learned early to take everything that people say at face value the first time they say it. Not the clarified version. The first version is the truth the second is the lie.

It's hard to believe that someone would actually hold that belief, and that they'd be so informal and careless when stating it. It's an assumption that they're telling the truth that they would assert that if you don't love them they actually think you should die because the internet is full of jokes, non serious people who say things, and especially on DDO: Trolls.

"It's an assumption that they're telling the truth" The norm is to tell the truth, not lie. So yes, I assume they are telling the truth.

Not when they make an outrageous claim such as this. A great example is if I told you that I went to Canada over the weekend. You might believe me, or you may not care enough to think of it. But if I said I went to Canada hopping on my left foot while holding a large case full of 500,000$ I happened to find on the road, you'd be right in doubting me, or thinking that I may be telling tall tales as a joke or something. The same applies to this person's post, the OP is clearly a joke or at least an attempt to joke. It's more likely that they're joking than them being super crazy.

Do you know how many women in this world have had those words "Love me or I will kill you" said to them and lived in abusive relationships for years out of fear of being beaten to death. You can assume anything you want, I don't have to suffer the consequences of your assumptions. Nothing you say will ever change the way I deal with what people say and what people write. Your examples are meaningless to me.

OK, that's WAYYYY different. Men beating their wives in the early 60's isn't the same as today's world. This person wasn't even alive then, lol. You don't get the point that the internet is filled with trolls and people who joke around. It's more likely that they are a troll than a psychopath. My examples don't have to bring "meaning to you". They just have to support the statement that she's joking, which they have.

"Men beating their wives in the early 60's isn't the same as today's world." Ain't nothing changed in that department. You live in a sheltered vaccum.

Well it happens but way less than before seeing as women now have nearly equal or completely equal-rights (There's some debate on how much they're payed), can't be owned as the legal property of their husbands, and live in a world where beating people is un-Acceptable.

Odd statement you had.
Dude... Stop...
neptune1bond
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 4:03:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/14/2014 9:17:00 PM, Fanath wrote:

Well it happens but way less than before seeing as women now have nearly equal or completely equal-rights (There's some debate on how much they're payed), can't be owned as the legal property of their husbands, and live in a world where beating people is un-Acceptable.

Odd statement you had.

I lol at what the OP said, but what sadolite said saddened me. Realize, fanath, that people commonly hold a view of other people based on their own behaviors and actions rather than what other people actually do. They do this because their own thoughts are all that they know (or are even aware of), so it is only expected that they would believe that others are the same. Why would they think anything different? They then wait around for a couple of instances where their beliefs are confirmed and ignore every example that does not conform to their misguided beliefs that absolutely everyone is like them. We all do this to at least some degree and it's related to both "confirmation bias" and "cognitive dissonance". Look these terms up, they're quite interesting.

So you see, fanath, the reason that sadolite wants to completely ignore the existence of sarcasm, facetiousness, satire, etc. or even that fact that this thread was purposely put in the "funny" section, is because (true to his own worldview of how all people work) he is probably actually being serious when he says that he is a psychopath who would feel no remorse at killing people (I do not mean that sentence jokingly at all). His judgements on other people's character actually are probably giving you an insight into his own thoughts and actions rather than anyone else's. Sadolite probably frequently has ulterior motives, says cruel things in a "joking" manner when he's at least partially serious, and/or says inappropriate (or possibly threatening/dangerous) things that are actually Freudian slips with an actual intention and/or desire to do harm. He probably then projects his own behaviors on others in order to justify and feel better about his own thoughts that are actually potentially dangerous and even though the rest of us do not actually have such dangerous/unempathetic emotions/intentions towards others.

Sadolite is not really a "bad person" (if such a thing really exists) nor permanently a psychopath (believe it or not). The key is that he must first learn and fully admit to himself that other people do not work in the ways he believes and that his approach to the world and other people is dangerous, not only to others, but to himself as well. He must then build new habits in how he approaches life, other people, and the world starting with developing an ability for empathy towards others. This might be quite a process and requires the relearning and reforming of many habits. Unfortunately, few people ever truly receive the revelation of the seriousness of their situation, even sometimes well into the point where they are actually harming/killing others. Even if sadolite never actually physically harms or kills others, his pessimistic, calloused, and emotionless attitude towards others will cause many undeserving people around him to be damaged mentally and emotionally, maybe even permanently. Even then, he still may never realize why or that he is even the source when they start mimicking his attitudes and behaviors (usually to protect themselves against him and/or possibly others like him). In fact, it may only lead him to say,"see? I was right about all of them!" Never realizing that he is probably the cause.

I really hope that sadolite can deal with his emotional (or emotionless) issues and learn how to connect to others in healthy ways. You will get from others only what you expect of them, nothing more and nothing less. Learn to expect the best from people and that is exactly what you will receive. Also learn to expect the best from yourself. There is nothing that exists that cannot be overcome! Good luck!
Fanath
Posts: 830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2014 5:52:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/23/2014 4:03:17 PM, neptune1bond wrote:
At 5/14/2014 9:17:00 PM, Fanath wrote:

Well it happens but way less than before seeing as women now have nearly equal or completely equal-rights (There's some debate on how much they're payed), can't be owned as the legal property of their husbands, and live in a world where beating people is un-Acceptable.

Odd statement you had.

I lol at what the OP said, but what sadolite said saddened me. Realize, fanath, that people commonly hold a view of other people based on their own behaviors and actions rather than what other people actually do. They do this because their own thoughts are all that they know (or are even aware of), so it is only expected that they would believe that others are the same. Why would they think anything different? They then wait around for a couple of instances where their beliefs are confirmed and ignore every example that does not conform to their misguided beliefs that absolutely everyone is like them. We all do this to at least some degree and it's related to both "confirmation bias" and "cognitive dissonance". Look these terms up, they're quite interesting.

So you see, fanath, the reason that sadolite wants to completely ignore the existence of sarcasm, facetiousness, satire, etc. or even that fact that this thread was purposely put in the "funny" section, is because (true to his own worldview of how all people work) he is probably actually being serious when he says that he is a psychopath who would feel no remorse at killing people (I do not mean that sentence jokingly at all). His judgements on other people's character actually are probably giving you an insight into his own thoughts and actions rather than anyone else's. Sadolite probably frequently has ulterior motives, says cruel things in a "joking" manner when he's at least partially serious, and/or says inappropriate (or possibly threatening/dangerous) things that are actually Freudian slips with an actual intention and/or desire to do harm. He probably then projects his own behaviors on others in order to justify and feel better about his own thoughts that are actually potentially dangerous and even though the rest of us do not actually have such dangerous/unempathetic emotions/intentions towards others.

Sadolite is not really a "bad person" (if such a thing really exists) nor permanently a psychopath (believe it or not). The key is that he must first learn and fully admit to himself that other people do not work in the ways he believes and that his approach to the world and other people is dangerous, not only to others, but to himself as well. He must then build new habits in how he approaches life, other people, and the world starting with developing an ability for empathy towards others. This might be quite a process and requires the relearning and reforming of many habits. Unfortunately, few people ever truly receive the revelation of the seriousness of their situation, even sometimes well into the point where they are actually harming/killing others. Even if sadolite never actually physically harms or kills others, his pessimistic, calloused, and emotionless attitude towards others will cause many undeserving people around him to be damaged mentally and emotionally, maybe even permanently. Even then, he still may never realize why or that he is even the source when they start mimicking his attitudes and behaviors (usually to protect themselves against him and/or possibly others like him). In fact, it may only lead him to say,"see? I was right about all of them!" Never realizing that he is probably the cause.

I really hope that sadolite can deal with his emotional (or emotionless) issues and learn how to connect to others in healthy ways. You will get from others only what you expect of them, nothing more and nothing less. Learn to expect the best from people and that is exactly what you will receive. Also learn to expect the best from yourself. There is nothing that exists that cannot be overcome! Good luck!

Cool.
Dude... Stop...