Jump to topic:

so a couple were lying in bed

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 1:01:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The husband propositions his wife for sex, and she says, "No, I just want to cuddle tonight. Why can't you be content with just holding me? You can't really expect me to meet your physical needs when you're not meeting my emotional needs as a woman."

The husband was a bit upset, so he decided to take the next day off work to reconnect with his wife. They went shopping at her *favorite* store. Can I buy this? "Sure honey." Can I buy this? "Sure." Her husband was letting her buy everything? She even asked him for a pair of diamond earrings, and he said "okay." Ecstatic, the wife was standing in the checkout line and saw a tennis bracelet with diamonds. "Can I get this too, she asked?" Her husband responded, "You know, I just want you to get satisfaction from holding all these items. You can't really expect me to meet your shopping needs when you're not meeting my financial needs as a man." And he walked away, leaving his wife with no way to pay for all her precious finds.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2014 1:06:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/12/2014 1:01:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
The husband propositions his wife for sex, and she says, "No, I just want to cuddle tonight. Why can't you be content with just holding me? You can't really expect me to meet your physical needs when you're not meeting my emotional needs as a woman."

The husband was a bit upset, so he decided to take the next day off work to reconnect with his wife. They went shopping at her *favorite* store. Can I buy this? "Sure honey." Can I buy this? "Sure." Her husband was letting her buy everything? She even asked him for a pair of diamond earrings, and he said "okay." Ecstatic, the wife was standing in the checkout line and saw a tennis bracelet with diamonds. "Can I get this too, she asked?" Her husband responded, "You know, I just want you to get satisfaction from holding all these items. You can't really expect me to meet your shopping needs when you're not meeting my financial needs as a man." And he walked away, leaving his wife with no way to pay for all her precious finds.

http://gifrific.com...
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell