The Bowelfrog

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:25:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Chapter 1, Victim 1"

Part 1) And as the Bowelfrog sits in its safe secure home, he starts to feel a little bit jumpy. After deciding he can't ignore his needs anymore, he commences. Lifting his body off of the ground and bringing it back down again. The walls around him move, spreading. He hears groans of pain and decides that he likes this, that it satisfies him, so he continues. Moving, always moving. As time passes on, and the groans cease. The Bowelfrog knows what is coming, he's ready for it. He's excited and prepared to play again. He bounces around in the now rumbling halls. Waiting for the surprise, he waits. And then he sees it, the brown goo, sliding down the halls. He jumps into the goop, happily.

Part 2) As the Bowelfrog sits in the brown goop he starts to feel at ease or even at home and then the he feels it, that deep dark urge, to jump, to move, to make some noise, it comes to him naturally and he accepts it and as he lifts his body out of the goop and the camera pans across to the face of the Bowelfrog, you can see it, the smile, the laughter, the gracefulness of the Bowelfrog in all of its glory as the brown goop covers the walls and then it begins, the goop starts to move down a daunting path and as the path gets smaller the Bowelfrog jumps faster, harder, stretching the confines of the tiny space, groans of pain can be heard and then, the light, the glorious light in all of its glory as if destined by god the light shines directly on the Bowelfrog and then water.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:37:36 PM
"Chapter 2, Victim 2"

Part 3) The Bowelfrog has found its second victim, a young girl just sitting there, lonely and afraid, the Bowelfrog senses his opportunity and, when she blows he will steal this chance, this glimpse of hope and then, Poop, lovely poop shooting from her, all over the Bowelfrog for it was the Bowelfrog's life force. Its such a beautiful thing for him, to be covered in the mushy liquid. He was lucky to have found someone that suffered from constipation. It will allow him to live for a long time. So, as if on call he jumps face first consuming the first part of poo. He lets it wash around the edges of his mouth with joy. He swallows the first bit of poop with extreme pleasure and as such will continue to feast on the faeces and eventually consume it all, after this he will have consumed enough to generate his first, Offspring who will also start to feed from victims of the insatiable Bowelfrog.

Part 4) As the Bowelfrogs Offspring starts to feast on the remaining poop left in the child, The Bowelfrog himself decides that he should finish the child. The Bowelfrog will move up the narrow path, poop lining the walls, he felt right at home, he didn"t want to leave. All that poo, all that power, it was overwhelming even for the almighty Bowelfrog, he was starting to feel it, that desire, the lovely desire to JUMP, all around the narrow path the poop was flying around as the Bowelfrog plunged deep into the bowels of the young girl and loved it he couldn"t think of any other place that he would rather be, these bowels he wanted to make his home.

Part 5) The Bowelfrog moved down the narrow path jumping, smashing the walls with such force that is was stretching the narrow space into the size of a toilet cubicle and then burst from her bowels killing the young girl instantly. The poop that was left in the child is enough to keep the Bowelfrog at ease for a month but he knew that his growing offspring would require more poop, more power, more life-force to keep it going so the Bowelfrog knew he must find the next victim and quick to ensure the survival of the first, out of many offspring that the Bowelfrog wishes to have.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 6:24:18 PM
Sig Change!

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2014 6:25:15 PM
At 8/9/2014 9:29:20 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
so disturbing...

Is that what you think of it!

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can