Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Are period jokes funny? Do you like them?

BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 9:04:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you ever heard any vampire period jokes? My mom told me one about Twilight a few years ago, would you like to hear it?
CookieMonster9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 11:29:32 AM
lol, there goes this forum.
Hello everybody having a good day? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new type of game called "What would you do?" where I post scenarios and you put down what you would do. To get in on this go to http://www.debate.org... , read the rules, and put in your answer!

I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just here so I can gain more knowledge about the world and feed my mind knowledge that you can't really get as much as you wish you could in life. -CM
Tori_shotto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 7:07:30 PM
At 8/5/2014 9:04:31 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
Have you ever heard any vampire period jokes? My mom told me one about Twilight a few years ago, would you like to hear it?

I would like to hear it lol

I am a girl and I actually DO find period jokes funny. I call my period shark week because the uterus looks like a shark brain :) thank you Pinterest for the idea.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2014 7:37:33 PM

I'd like to see some jokes.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:30:16 PM
No! They're a way for the patriarchy to make women feel uncomfortable for being women and an instrument of female oppression! They must be stopped!
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 1:39:55 PM
At 8/11/2014 7:07:30 PM, Tori_shotto wrote:

I am a girl and I actually DO find period jokes funny. I call my period shark week because the uterus looks like a shark brain :) thank you Pinterest for the idea.

One day, Edward was hungrier for blood than he'd ever been before.
Bella, was on her period.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 1:45:47 PM
At 8/20/2014 1:39:55 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

...ok lol.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2014 1:47:29 PM
At 8/20/2014 1:39:55 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

*throws up*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 1:30:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

A vampire walks into a bar and up to the bartender. the bartender asks if he can get the vampire a drink and the vampire says "No but I would like a steaming kettle of water." the bartender asks what for and the vampire pulls out a bloody tampon and says, "We're havin tea tonight boys!"
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something. -Eminem
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:59:05 PM
At 2/5/2015 1:30:08 PM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:

A vampire walks into a bar and up to the bartender. the bartender asks if he can get the vampire a drink and the vampire says "No but I would like a steaming kettle of water." the bartender asks what for and the vampire pulls out a bloody tampon and says, "We're havin tea tonight boys!"

wow, reminds me of a web series i saw on Youtube where a witch makes her boyfriend's ex think she's drinking period tea, it was both lol and ew at the same time.
Andrea39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:32:09 AM
Here's the deal sisters..... we have groddy periods and I think we better find some freedom to laugh about the subject. I don't like the fact that some avoid the subject because of others projecting their disgust making it shameful. I mean seriously it's not our finest vagina hour but it sure has its purpose and at least we don't have it hanging around all the time like a ball sack. We don't have to be gross and unfeminine to make light of it. But on the flip side if it's just not what you find humorous that's ok too.
~Andrea~
Dilara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 9:02:21 PM
Why should women be drafted into war and not men?
Because we can bleed for a week and not die.
I love period jokes.
SideArmsAreNeeded
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:41:22 PM
At 8/8/2014 3:29:23 PM, Master_De_Bater wrote:
No, they're no funny. Period.

I see what you did there you little scoundrel. ;}