Jump to topic:

In France

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 10:26:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A French policeman stops a car and asks the gentleman if he has been drinking. With great difficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married in the morning to a French man, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception and a quite few glasses of single malt thereafter.
Quite upset, the policeman proceeds to alcotest (breath test) him and asks the Englishman if he knows under French Law why he is going to be arrested.
The Englishman answers with humour: "No sir, I do not! But while we're asking questions, do you know that this is a British car and my wife is driving... on the other side !!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:03:37 PM
At 8/12/2014 10:26:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
A French policeman stops a car and asks the gentleman if he has been drinking. With great difficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married in the morning to a French man, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception and a quite few glasses of single malt thereafter.
Quite upset, the policeman proceeds to alcotest (breath test) him and asks the Englishman if he knows under French Law why he is going to be arrested.
The Englishman answers with humour: "No sir, I do not! But while we're asking questions, do you know that this is a British car and my wife is driving... on the other side !!

+1
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 9:53:15 PM
At 8/12/2014 10:26:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
LOL!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 9:25:23 AM
This is supposedly a true story
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%