Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Pun-Off!!!

Malacoda
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:19:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 10:30:42 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
This is the mash-pit of punning people to death.

Shut up Mack Real! God, I just want to pun-ch you so hard that I fill your mackerel with holes!
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 10:37:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 1:19:08 PM, Malacoda wrote:
At 10/10/2014 10:30:42 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
This is the mash-pit of punning people to death.

Shut up Mack Real! God, I just want to pun-ch you so hard that I fill your mackerel with holes!

You have an italian name Malacoda or should i say woodworm.
Did you come from a tree or the ground?
But in reality all you do is bore.
There is no one that will truely larv ya.
Did god make you or did someone carve you?
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 10:51:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 10:30:42 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
This is the mash-pit of punning people to death.

Hanging is too good for a punster. He ought to be drawn and quoted.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Malacoda
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:53:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 10:37:22 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 10/10/2014 1:19:08 PM, Malacoda wrote:
At 10/10/2014 10:30:42 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
This is the mash-pit of punning people to death.

Shut up Mack Real! God, I just want to pun-ch you so hard that I fill your mackerel with holes!

You have an italian name Malacoda or should i say woodworm.
Did you come from a tree or the ground?
But in reality all you do is bore.
There is no one that will truely larv ya.
Did god make you or did someone carve you?

Ooh nice pun fish boy, did your scaly hipster dad teach you that one?
I'm just gonna say a prayer, cast a line, and eat you between two buns!
You think I'm the boring? Who in their right mind would even make a pun-off post?
I doubt you're rel, your probably a troll, and I just burned you up like toast!
enderpigdebates
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 8:33:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/11/2014 1:53:32 PM, Malacoda wrote:
At 10/10/2014 10:37:22 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 10/10/2014 1:19:08 PM, Malacoda wrote:
At 10/10/2014 10:30:42 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
This is the mash-pit of punning people to death.

Shut up Mack Real! God, I just want to pun-ch you so hard that I fill your mackerel with holes!

You have an italian name Malacoda or should i say woodworm.
Did you come from a tree or the ground?
But in reality all you do is bore.
There is no one that will truely larv ya.
Did god make you or did someone carve you?

Ooh nice pun fish boy, did your scaly hipster dad teach you that one?
I'm just gonna say a prayer, cast a line, and eat you between two buns!
You think I'm the boring? Who in their right mind would even make a pun-off post?
I doubt you're rel, your probably a troll, and I just burned you up like toast!

That was, like , what a rapper from Russia would sound like, just stop Russian in
When in doubt, pinky out. -Patrick Star