Jump to topic:

Did Naruto become really bad after Shippuuden

725bobspongeemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:28:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think it has. Characters got random powerups and all that. Nine-tails mode, everyone getting Rinnegan, Mangekyo Sharingan etc. I think it's ridiculous.
This last fight between Naruto and Sasuke looks stupid and will be full of talk-no-jutsu and power of friendship.
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:47:35 AM
At 10/16/2014 9:28:32 AM, 725bobspongeemo wrote:
I think it has. Characters got random powerups and all that. Nine-tails mode, everyone getting Rinnegan, Mangekyo Sharingan etc. I think it's ridiculous.
This last fight between Naruto and Sasuke looks stupid and will be full of talk-no-jutsu and power of friendship.

Don't know about the anime, the manga is still pretty good. In fact, currently in the manga, the story is coming to it's biggest climax, far bigger than anything the writer, Masashi, has ever done in Naruto.
suckmydoorknob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:52:03 AM

He milked the cow dry, hit it with a stick until it was dead, crushed it into a paiste, spread it on the ground, created a black-magic spell to ressurect the pasite into a cow with the blood of a hundered innocents allowing him to ressurect the cow in a form much worse scripted than it once was, suckling on that cows milk and repeating the cycle (requireing twise as many innocents each time)
725bobspongeemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:57:42 AM
At 10/16/2014 9:52:03 AM, suckmydoorknob wrote:

He milked the cow dry, hit it with a stick until it was dead, crushed it into a paiste, spread it on the ground, created a black-magic spell to ressurect the pasite into a cow with the blood of a hundered innocents allowing him to ressurect the cow in a form much worse scripted than it once was, suckling on that cows milk and repeating the cycle (requireing twise as many innocents each time)

That was... descriptive. But yeah, I did think it is dragging out. This war (which I think has technically ended now) has lasted for years. The worst part is that they were supposed to be ninjas. Yet you get a massive cluster of them just running in an open field. So very ninja-like. I kinda lost respect for it.