Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2014 8:30:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2014 1:33:47 PM, demonlord343 wrote:
I woke up in class via farting

I also farted myself awake in class once. We had a visitor who was giving us a presentation about a University in Canada and I let it rip in my sleep. Everyone turned and stared at me. It was the funniest thing ever.
LeastCommonDenominator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:42:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2014 10:46:14 AM, Levi1997 wrote:
What is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?

I have gotten stitches... from a slip-n-slide. Yeah.... accident prone.
"When you made it rain I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAMNN"
Tiny Tina

WOOO KWANZA
Tweka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 9:55:11 AM

Nothing happens to me is the most embarrassing thing ever.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 9:06:36 AM
I passed a long line of slow moving cars once on a two lane highway ( swerving in and out of the line) until I got to the front of the line and saw the hearse. True story.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Dumbo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:32:59 PM
I was singing and dancing in the shower, then I fell and broke open my chin when I was a kid. When the doctors asked me how it happened, I had to say, "I was singing and dancing in the shower." My teacher asks, "Aw, sweetie, what happened to your chin?" "I was singing and dancing in the shower." SUPER EMBARASSING!! Funny now but awful then!
-The Long-Eared Elephant
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:22:37 AM
Around four years ago, I was sleeping on a cot borrowed from a family friend. It had holes for a mosquito net. I was bored one day and stuck my pinky in one of the holes and pulled it out. Then I did the same with my next finger. Then the next. Then I tried my pointer finger. It wouldn't come out. I was in the house alone, so I sat with it stuck there for around 20 minutes. Finally, my brother came in, and I got him to call my grandma to help. She came back inside from a walk and tried to use butter and everything else under the sun to no avail. She had to call the fire department. They came and had to cut the cot around my finger with a saw, while barely repressing laughter. My finger lived to see another day. My pride did not.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Dumbo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:16:06 PM
Second most embarrasing thing for me also involved getting a finger stuck--we were at a restaurant, and I had a little kiddie drink with a lid and straw. I took the lid off and put my finger inside the hole where the straw goes, and it got stuck. It wouldn't come out, no blood could get there, so my finger's turning purple, and it hurt like h**l. My parents had to get a waiter come with scissors to cut my finger out, and I could do nothing but sit there and look like an idiot.
-The Long-Eared Elephant
RaceRealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 6:07:18 PM

Shat myself while watching teacher vs student volleyball game. I dropped little turds all the way to the bathroom
CKLim
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 4:57:25 AM
Years back, in a restaurant, a waitress noticed the diamond earrings
I had just given to my ex. "Those must be real diamonds," she said.

My ex was thrilled that she'd noticed.

"How could you tell?" she asked, very happily.

And that waitress replied, "No one buys fake diamonds that small."