Jump to topic:

UNICORNS RUINED ME!! What do I do?!

Dumbo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 12:22:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I, unlike probably a couple of you, was unaware unicorns, one of my many fascinations, are actually liars until several minutes ago when (thanks, gallifry) gallifry informed me of unicorns' lies. They were turned into fish as punishment!

So, I'm like, "Oh." at first, but then a friend shows up and says, "Hey, look at this weather report, it's freaky," and I found myself thinking, "What if they're lying like unicorns?"

What can I do to return to my normal state of mind? Unicorns ruined me!
-The Long-Eared Elephant
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:41:57 PM
At 2/17/2015 12:22:54 PM, Dumbo wrote:
I, unlike probably a couple of you, was unaware unicorns, one of my many fascinations, are actually liars until several minutes ago when (thanks, gallifry) gallifry informed me of unicorns' lies. They were turned into fish as punishment!

So, I'm like, "Oh." at first, but then a friend shows up and says, "Hey, look at this weather report, it's freaky," and I found myself thinking, "What if they're lying like unicorns?"

Sue them
You can call me Mark if you like.
ElliottChen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 10:35:36 PM
At 3/3/2015 4:41:57 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/17/2015 12:22:54 PM, Dumbo wrote:

Sue them

The unicorns could counter-sue, they most likely would win to.