Jump to topic:

It was my privilege

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:17:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Found this on the internet- I go on a date with a girl. Take her out to a nice restaurant, she orders a shrimp cocktail and a few drinks.

I ask for the check. The waiter places the check in front of me - not in front of her, not in the middle - in front of me. A look of horror comes across the girl's face.

I reach for the check and put my credit card inside. She begins to tremble. Tears well up in her eyes.

I can tell she is paralyzed by the fear of the oppression she is facing. I chauvinistically place my check with the credit card back on the table, daring her to do something about it. The power of oppressing this woman surges through me, as I lean back in my chair and stare directly at her. She is shaking with fear, the oppression choking her voice.

The waiter returns to take away the check. All is lost to her now. Men at other tables stand up and begin to clap. Women all over the restaurant shriek and cry. I feel my erect cock raising the tablecloth up.

I ask my date, "Did you enjoy your meal?"
"Y-yes...thank you.", she says behind a mask of tears.

I lean back, a devious, patriarchal, patriarchal smile spreading across my face. And I tell her,

"It was my privilege."
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 2:41:22 PM
At 2/17/2015 7:17:56 PM, SebUK wrote:
Found this on the internet- I go on a date with a girl. Take her out to a nice restaurant, she orders a shrimp cocktail and a few drinks.

I ask for the check. The waiter places the check in front of me - not in front of her, not in the middle - in front of me. A look of horror comes across the girl's face.

I reach for the check and put my credit card inside. She begins to tremble. Tears well up in her eyes.

I can tell she is paralyzed by the fear of the oppression she is facing. I chauvinistically place my check with the credit card back on the table, daring her to do something about it. The power of oppressing this woman surges through me, as I lean back in my chair and stare directly at her. She is shaking with fear, the oppression choking her voice.

The waiter returns to take away the check. All is lost to her now. Men at other tables stand up and begin to clap. Women all over the restaurant shriek and cry. I feel my erect cock raising the tablecloth up.

I lean back, a devious, patriarchal, patriarchal smile spreading across my face. And I tell her,

"It was my privilege."

Badam
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 6:45:55 AM

"It was my privilege."

What?????????
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 7:28:51 AM
At 2/21/2015 6:45:55 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

"It was my privilege."

What?????????

Elaborate?
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 9:23:22 AM
At 2/21/2015 7:28:51 AM, SebUK wrote:

"It was my privilege."

What?????????

Elaborate?

Yes, please.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 10:21:47 AM
At 2/21/2015 9:23:22 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 2/21/2015 7:28:51 AM, SebUK wrote:

"It was my privilege."

What?????????

Elaborate?

Yes, please.

It was just banter
DasBoSchitt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:28:32 PM

"It was my privilege."
You got issues.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:44:42 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:28:32 PM, DasBoSchitt wrote:

"It was my privilege."
You got issues.

And you got lack of humour.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:56:35 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:44:42 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 2/27/2015 9:28:32 PM, DasBoSchitt wrote:

"It was my privilege."
You got issues.

And you got lack of humour.

XD wow..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:06:37 PM

"It was my privilege."

So...she was upset because...he paid for the meal?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:52:06 PM
Sounds like something The Fool on the Hill would write.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:01:23 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:52:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sounds like something The Fool on the Hill would write.

Great.... now i'm gonna picture him having a massive erection as he writes all of his posts....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 2:41:57 PM

"It was my privilege."

Brilliant, lmao.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:54:39 PM
At 3/1/2015 2:41:57 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

"It was my privilege."

Brilliant, lmao.

Hey, I'm a girl, and I would so pay for my date with a man. I don't see anything wrong with it. Hahaha.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:45:01 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:54:39 PM, Lee001 wrote:

"It was my privilege."

Brilliant, lmao.

Hey, I'm a girl, and I would so pay for my date with a man. I don't see anything wrong with it. Hahaha.

I prefer going dutch (50/50 split), that way, neither feel obligated to the other. Then again, if I end up with the woman I desire, money won't be a part of our reality regardless - we'd be off the grid by our mid-30's and living a fully sustainable lifestyle where paper currency isn't a necessity. This is, of course, nothing but a dream at this point though, lol.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:38:24 PM
At 3/1/2015 8:45:01 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 3/1/2015 7:54:39 PM, Lee001 wrote:

"It was my privilege."

Brilliant, lmao.

I prefer going dutch (50/50 split), that way, neither feel obligated to the other. Then again, if I end up with the woman I desire, money won't be a part of our reality regardless - we'd be off the grid by our mid-30's and living a fully sustainable lifestyle where paper currency isn't a necessity. This is, of course, nothing but a dream at this point though, lol.

XD Good luck with that.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3