Jump to topic:

Good Looking (not great) Men to Ugly Women

RyryMase
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:28:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey uglies. Just because I'm a 7 doesn't mean you have a chance with me. Stop hugging us. Stop pressing your tits against us. Stop making us uncomfortable by telling everyone else how much you like us. Our friendliness is not flirting.

A message from the Jason Biggs of the world. We may be forgettable but we are sure as hell not hooking up with you.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 9:04:48 AM
At 3/31/2015 2:28:50 AM, RyryMase wrote:
Hey uglies. Just because I'm a 7 doesn't mean you have a chance with me. Stop hugging us. Stop pressing your tits against us. Stop making us uncomfortable by telling everyone else how much you like us. Our friendliness is not flirting.

A message from the Jason Biggs of the world. We may be forgettable but we are sure as hell not hooking up with you.

haha.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 9:05:24 AM
At 3/31/2015 2:28:50 AM, RyryMase wrote:

haha. Thats exactly what my nephew says every time a female hugs him haha.