Jump to topic:

Bush Meets his Maker

RedWhiteBlueBlooded
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 5:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
During the hottest year on record, George W. Bush finally realized the full weight of his mistake in supporting Big Pollution. Facing worldwide drought, fires, and famine, all brought on by global warming, Bush fell to his knees.

"Save us, Lord!" cried Bush, tears streaming down his face.

"YOU CALLED?" came a booming voice from the sky. Startled, Bush sobbed.

"Why are you doing this to the world, God?"

"WHY? YOU CUT DOWN MY FORESTS. YOU SUCKED BLACK POISON OUT OF THE GROUND AND BURNED IT IN YOUR STUPID SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES. YOU IGNORED ALL OF THE WARNINGS I SENT TO YOU THROUGH YOUR SCIENTISTS. YOUR ARROGANCE AND WASTEFUL WAYS CAUSED THIS. I HAD NO HAND IN IT."

"Never mind that, Lord. I'm asking for help here. We're in big trouble!"

"YES, YOU ARE. INCIDENTALLY, YOU KNOW THE STORY OF GENESIS THAT TALKS ABOUT MY CREATING THE WORLD IN SEVEN DAYS? THAT STORY IS TRUE. WHAT YOUR IGNORANT FUNDAMENTALISTS DON'T REALIZE IS THAT A DAY TO ME IS THE EQUIVALENT OF ABOUT ONE BILLION EARTH YEARS."

"Yeah, yeah, that's great, Lord. Now will you help us or not?" responded a flustered Bush.

"THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I INTEND TO HELP YOU. THE BAD NEWS IS THAT I'M BOOKED SOLID FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. YOU'RE FIRST ON MY LIST TOMORROW."
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 6:07:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
lol
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT