Jump to topic:

Racist Jokes

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:19:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
What are people's thoughts? Personally, I find them funny if they are done right. I tell all kinds of jokes, including white jokes. I simply find beauty and art in offending people.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 3:18:12 PM
At 1/22/2016 3:19:33 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
What are people's thoughts? Personally, I find them funny if they are done right. I tell all kinds of jokes, including white jokes. I simply find beauty and art in offending people.

What do you call a black guy in space?

An astronaut you racist b*stard!
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2016 7:47:10 PM
At 1/22/2016 3:18:12 PM, yomama12 wrote:
At 1/22/2016 3:19:33 AM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

What do you call a black guy in space?

An astronaut you racist b*stard!

Why are asprin white?

They actually work.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2016 11:12:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Gordon Ramsey: "You burned the food so black it stole my bike!"
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
themightyindividual
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 1:57:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team? Because everybody who can run, jump and swim are already in the U.S.

What's the difference between a jew and a pizza? A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven!

Black magic.... It doesn't work

What do you call 1 white guy surrounded by a court of black people? The NBA.

How do you know if a Chinaman robbed your house? A: your homework is done and your computer is upgraded, but two hours later he is still trying to back out of your driveway.