Jump to topic:

Falling Asleep At Bad Times

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 2:47:07 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
What are some times/places/stories when you've fallen asleep in a place you really shouldn't have?

I one time fell asleep beside a fire pit, and people thought it would be funny to push me into the pit. Lucky me, they'd already doused the thing with water. Unlucky me, water and coal make a disgusting mix (I guess this is an example? Idk, I've never really fallen asleep at overly inconvenient times, so let's hear your story).
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:07:09 AM
At 2/22/2016 2:47:07 AM, Vaarka wrote:
What are some times/places/stories when you've fallen asleep in a place you really shouldn't have?

I one time fell asleep beside a fire pit, and people thought it would be funny to push me into the pit. Lucky me, they'd already doused the thing with water. Unlucky me, water and coal make a disgusting mix (I guess this is an example? Idk, I've never really fallen asleep at overly inconvenient times, so let's hear your story).

On a train wich we probably all have , 3rd day of my new job. I got 5 stations past 30 mins late.
At the end of last year I was on the train headphones blaring, I noticed a lot of people looking at me strange and differently then norm, 30 mins later I got of the train and noticed my alarm on my phone was going off loud as because I'm hard to wake up , and my alarm is me saying in a girls kind of voice. my name then( darling darling wake up sweetheart wake up. ) as a joke kind of thing , that my friends find funny. I'm not sitting on that carriage no more.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:09:11 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:07:09 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

On a train wich we probably all have , 3rd day of my new job. I got 5 stations past 30 mins late.
At the end of last year I was on the train headphones blaring, I noticed a lot of people looking at me strange and differently then norm, 30 mins later I got of the train and noticed my alarm on my phone was going off loud as because I'm hard to wake up , and my alarm is me saying in a girls kind of voice. my name then( darling darling wake up sweetheart wake up. ) as a joke kind of thing , that my friends find funny. I'm not sitting on that carriage no more.

XD
I remember at a birthday thing a few years ago, I was woken up around 3 in the morning by a nerf dart hitting me in the face. They then proceeded to try and wake the other unfortunate soul by shooting him for well over an hour. He never did wake up.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:18:53 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:09:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:

XD
I remember at a birthday thing a few years ago, I was woken up around 3 in the morning by a nerf dart hitting me in the face. They then proceeded to try and wake the other unfortunate soul by shooting him for well over an hour. He never did wake up.

How long did it take him to realize the wieners Nikko penned on his face .I'm sure That's the 1st thing that enters every guys mind when they see a mate sleeping.XD
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 3:20:50 AM
At 2/22/2016 3:18:53 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 2/22/2016 3:09:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:

XD

How long did it take him to realize the wieners Nikko penned on his face .I'm sure That's the 1st thing that enters every guys mind when they see a mate sleeping.XD

Well we were only 10, but I've seen it happen. Heck, my dad did it to my cousin, and then we all kept silent as he walked around with it below his chin at dinner. He never noticed until that evening when he decided to use the bathroom at the restaurant (one of those "I'll use the bathroom before we get up and leave. We've already paid and whatnot" incidents).