Total Posts:92|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Game: Q & A Portion

CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:10:29 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
HOW: Answer the question above you and put another question after.

NOTE: Anyone can answer the last question posted even if it's actually intended for someone else.
You can ask anything you want, I mean ANYTHING!
Just avoid asking too offensive or judgmental questions.

I'll begin: Am I handsome?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Zarium
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:16:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
": I'll begin: Am I handsome?"

No - You are CodeSource. :) haha!

Q: What is worse : A bad perception on a subject (View) - Or a Bad attitude to the subject?
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:18:47 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 8:16:58 AM, Zarium wrote:
": I'll begin: Am I handsome?"

No - You are CodeSource. :) haha!

Q: What is worse : A bad perception on a subject (View) - Or a Bad attitude to the subject?

A bad perception to the subject.

Q: Did you try to eat something gross?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Zarium
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
": Q: Did you try to eat something gross?"

A : Yes - Many times, over a long period of time, as I believed it to be healthy - However, never underestimate the power of a rotten gut!

Q: What brings you most Joy?
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
Zarium
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
TREssspa
Posts: 567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 8:59:54 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

______________

A : B is a liar.
B : A is telling the truth.

Assumption 1 - A is telling the truth.
Then, B should be a liar. Then, Why is B telling the truth by saying 'A is telling the truth' if he is a liar. A can Not be telling the truth. As he belongs to the village he is a liar. (1)
Assumption 1 is wrong.

Assumption 2 - A is a liar.
Then, B must be telling the truth. Then, Why is B telling a lie by saying 'A is telling the truth', see (1). Assumption 2 is wrong.

Assumption 3 - Both are telling the truth.
But then, why is A accusing B of being a liar when we have assumed B to be telling the truth. Assumption 3 is wrong.

Assumption 4 - Both are liars.
A is saying, 'B is a liar'. A is telling a lie means B is saying truth. It contradicts our 4th Assumption. Hence it is wrong.

Hmm Now what to do, I must have an answer. It is impossible to answer this question.

To provide you with a satisfactory answer,

I AM INVITING MY FRIEND MANTRI TO TAKE A LOOK. VERY RARE.

OFCOURSE, HE IS GOING TO END THIS GAME WITH ANCIENT INDIAN WISDOM.

I CHALLANGE ANY MEMBER ON DDO TO COUNTER MY FRIEND MANTRI.

hahahaaha it is Not possible to defeat him!
Mantri
Posts: 23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
Zarium
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:48:04 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Its a loop until we have further information in my opinion.

Q: Why are we fascinated with spirals?
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:48:44 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 8:59:54 AM, TREssspa wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

______________

A : B is a liar.
B : A is telling the truth.

Assumption 1 - A is telling the truth.
Then, B should be a liar. Then, Why is B telling the truth by saying 'A is telling the truth' if he is a liar. A can Not be telling the truth. As he belongs to the village he is a liar. (1)
Assumption 1 is wrong.

Assumption 2 - A is a liar.
Then, B must be telling the truth. Then, Why is B telling a lie by saying 'A is telling the truth', see (1). Assumption 2 is wrong.

Assumption 3 - Both are telling the truth.
But then, why is A accusing B of being a liar when we have assumed B to be telling the truth. Assumption 3 is wrong.

Assumption 4 - Both are liars.
A is saying, 'B is a liar'. A is telling a lie means B is saying truth. It contradicts our 4th Assumption. Hence it is wrong.

Hmm Now what to do, I must have an answer. It is impossible to answer this question.

You almost figured it out.. Try a little more you may find it easily, after you have done the above!!!

To provide you with a satisfactory answer,

I AM INVITING MY FRIEND MANTRI TO TAKE A LOOK. VERY RARE.

OFCOURSE, HE IS GOING TO END THIS GAME WITH ANCIENT INDIAN WISDOM.

I CHALLANGE ANY MEMBER ON DDO TO COUNTER MY FRIEND MANTRI.

hahahaaha it is Not possible to defeat him!
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:52:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 9:48:04 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Its a loop until we have further information in my opinion.

I will provide any information you need... :)

Q: Why are we fascinated with spirals?

A: We are not.

Q: What information do you need to answer the question above?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:58:15 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
B

Q: Where will you spend your summer?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 9:59:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 9:58:15 AM, CodingSource wrote:
B

EDIT: Pass!

Q: Where will you spend your summer?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Zarium
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 10:15:37 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 9:52:53 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:48:04 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Its a loop until we have further information in my opinion.

I will provide any information you need... :)

Q: Why are we fascinated with spirals?

A: We are not.

Q: What information do you need to answer the question above?

I would need to ask them a question about what the other villager would say, thus by their response i can determine it.
"What would the other villager say you were if i was to ask them if you are a liar" or something like that (If it doesnt work I'll think of the correct question)
But from the example you gave, I would assume both to be liars, as lying has more than one layer - so they could say the "truth" to lie to us.

CodingSource :
A: Just had summer, nothing planned yet for the one coming up! ^_^

Q: What is worse - aliens exist and may or may not hurt us, or be better/worse than us; Or we are alone and all is free for us to control?
TREssspa
Posts: 567
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 10:37:06 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Hahaha ha ha you're an idiot!

Read his reply again.
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 11:00:49 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 10:37:06 AM, TREssspa wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Hahaha ha ha you're an idiot!

Read his reply again.

I did. If I am an idiot, then I would again not understand, if you are implying that I haven't understood his reply.

So, genious, would you explain his reply?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 11:01:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 10:15:37 AM, Zarium wrote:
CodingSource :
A: Just had summer, nothing planned yet for the one coming up! ^_^

Q: What is worse - aliens exist and may or may not hurt us, or be better/worse than us; Or we are alone and all is free for us to control?

I believe that aliens exist. And aliens that may hurt us is worse.

Q: Have you eaten?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 11:37:08 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 10:37:06 AM, TREssspa wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Hahaha ha ha you're an idiot!

Read his reply again.

Genius, his reply was the same with your 2nd assumption.. You already gave the answer that it was not correct. So, actually you already had answered to his reply..

Now, if you think that by "Answer is A" he meant "Answer" is "A", then still that is not correct. Because "Answer" is not "A", unless it is defined to be so.. In my example, I have defined "A" to be a person from that village.. So, my answer is still "No!", since "Answer" is not "A".
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 11:50:10 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 10:15:37 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:52:53 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:48:04 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Its a loop until we have further information in my opinion.

I will provide any information you need... :)

Q: Why are we fascinated with spirals?

A: We are not.

Q: What information do you need to answer the question above?

I would need to ask them a question about what the other villager would say, thus by their response i can determine it.
"What would the other villager say you were if i was to ask them if you are a liar" or something like that (If it doesnt work I'll think of the correct question)

A: B is a liar.
B: A is a truth-teller.

But from the example you gave, I would assume both to be liars, as lying has more than one layer - so they could say the "truth" to lie to us.

How is it possible to tell the "truth" to lie?

CodingSource :
A: Just had summer, nothing planned yet for the one coming up! ^_^

Q: What is worse - aliens exist and may or may not hurt us, or be better/worse than us; Or we are alone and all is free for us to control?
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:03:17 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 11:50:10 AM, ssadi wrote:
A: B is a liar.
B: A is a truth-teller.

How is it possible to tell the "truth" to lie?


It is impossible.

Q: Are you bored as of this moment?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:06:42 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 11:50:10 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 10:15:37 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:52:53 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:48:04 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:43:19 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 9:12:26 AM, Mantri wrote:
At 3/2/2016 7:08:28 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 6:40:42 AM, Zarium wrote:
At 3/2/2016 5:20:22 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/2/2016 4:53:18 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 3:09:35 PM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 2:54:30 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/1/2016 11:31:06 AM, ssadi wrote:
At 3/1/2016 8:20:11 AM, Zarium wrote:

Q: What brings you most Joy?

A: Happiness! LOL :D

Q: What is your favorite of your favorites?

Being addicted in DDO.

What are you doingA311;

A: Was writing answer to your question "What are you doingA311:".

Q: What is the greatest real number less than 5?

I don't know.

Q: Is your birthday near?

A: Yes, it is.

Q: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

A: both

Q: rock, paper or scissors?

A: Scissors made of "papers" which are not made of wood, but made of rock... haha

Assume that there is a village where each of everyone of that village either always lies or always tells the truth. A and B are from this village.

A: B is a liar.
B: A is telling the truth.

Q: Who is a liar; A or B?

Answer is A.

Q: Do you agree; Yes or No.

...
Mantri
...

A: No, I don't agree.

Explanation: If A is a liar, then his statement that B is a liar must be a lie i.e., B is telling the truth. But if B was telling the truth that A is telling the truth, then A cannot be a liar if he was telling the truth as B claims... => Contradiction!

So, the answer that A is a liar is not true!

Q: Please try again; Who is a liar, A or B?

Its a loop until we have further information in my opinion.

I will provide any information you need... :)

Q: Why are we fascinated with spirals?

A: We are not.

Q: What information do you need to answer the question above?

I would need to ask them a question about what the other villager would say, thus by their response i can determine it.
"What would the other villager say you were if i was to ask them if you are a liar" or something like that (If it doesnt work I'll think of the correct question)

A: B is a liar.
B: A is a truth-teller.

But from the example you gave, I would assume both to be liars, as lying has more than one layer - so they could say the "truth" to lie to us.

How is it possible to tell the "truth" to lie?

CodingSource :
A: Just had summer, nothing planned yet for the one coming up! ^_^

Q: What is worse - aliens exist and may or may not hurt us, or be better/worse than us; Or we are alone and all is free for us to control?

A: ALIENS EXIST

Q: what is ( madam Im adam ) backwards?
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:10:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
mada mi madam.

Q: What is the last movie you watched, and was it good?
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:13:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 12:03:17 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/2/2016 11:50:10 AM, ssadi wrote:
A: B is a liar.
B: A is a truth-teller.

How is it possible to tell the "truth" to lie?


It is impossible.

Q: Are you bored as of this moment?
Right now I am.

Q: Who is your biggest role model?
Zarium
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 12:52:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/2/2016 12:13:30 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 3/2/2016 12:03:17 PM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/2/2016 11:50:10 AM, ssadi wrote:
A: B is a liar.
B: A is a truth-teller.

How is it possible to tell the "truth" to lie?


It is impossible.

"I am a liar" - if you live by that credo and know you can make a menal loop like that, why wouldn't you say the truth to actually lie to someone - they wont know what to believe thus will believe you are a liar, and that would make everything you say a lie.
Q: Are you bored as of this moment?
Right now I am.

Q: Who is your biggest role model?

A: I never really had many, i was not as good at sports as my brothers so i read and played games with myself or with friends from school - i didnt step out of my shell until i was already an adult and built the way i think :-\ otherwise im impressed by J.R.R Tolkein for his brilliant world he created with just his mind.

Q: How did they come up with the name "Dufflebag"?