Stupid Things You've Seen Other Drivers Do

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 2:50:14 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Yes, I capped every word in the title.

So, this morning, while driving to school, there was a small car in front of me. The woman driving reminded me of Guinan, so immediately, I joked, "hey look, bsh is driving in front of me."

Now, I didn't put much thought into this Guinan look-alike with a Maryland plate, until we were waiting at a stop light. I noticed the Guinan was looking down at her legs, and assumed she was probably looking at her phone (kinda stupid in itself), but then she holds up a camera, takes a picture of herself, looks at the picture, and then starts adjusting her make-up, repeating this process until the light changed (requiring a light honk from me since she wasn't paying attention). She continued to do this at every light we stopped at until she had finished her make-up, occasionally holding up the camera while driving as well.

So this Guinan look-alike was taking pictures of herself on a digital camera so she could fix her make-up...while driving. So, in the back of my mind, I saw bsh taking selfies of himself, and using them to adjust make-up XD

--------

So what are some stupid things you've seen other drivers do?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SonicAndRapBattles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 4:04:06 PM
At 3/8/2016 2:50:14 PM, Vaarka wrote:

So, this morning, while driving to school, there was a small car in front of me. The woman driving reminded me of Guinan, so immediately, I joked, "hey look, bsh is driving in front of me."

Now, I didn't put much thought into this Guinan look-alike with a Maryland plate, until we were waiting at a stop light. I noticed the Guinan was looking down at her legs, and assumed she was probably looking at her phone (kinda stupid in itself), but then she holds up a camera, takes a picture of herself, looks at the picture, and then starts adjusting her make-up, repeating this process until the light changed (requiring a light honk from me since she wasn't paying attention). She continued to do this at every light we stopped at until she had finished her make-up, occasionally holding up the camera while driving as well.

So this Guinan look-alike was taking pictures of herself on a digital camera so she could fix her make-up...while driving. So, in the back of my mind, I saw bsh taking selfies of himself, and using them to adjust make-up XD

--------

My Math Teacher told me about a time him and his wife were driving, there was a little traffic, and this guy apparently had to rush (or was experiencing severe road rage), This driver suddenly cut in front of a person while turning, and on the way around stuck a middle finger out of BOTH windows (that is actually impressive, considering they must have been driving with their knees...)
" I do know you... Better now than I ever have. I was there... when Gordys was destroyed. I saw the betrayal. I saw it, but i could not believe it. I had asked for only one thing. After giving so much, after sacrificing everything ...for my friends... only to be betrayed. You asked earlier who i am. The answer is simple, *takes off helmet* ... I am your friend."
-Loader Bot, revealing himself to be the masked stranger, Tales From The Borderlands
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 4:24:47 PM
At 3/8/2016 4:04:06 PM, SonicAndRapBattles wrote:

--------

My Math Teacher told me about a time him and his wife were driving, there was a little traffic, and this guy apparently had to rush (or was experiencing severe road rage), This driver suddenly cut in front of a person while turning, and on the way around stuck a middle finger out of BOTH windows (that is actually impressive, considering they must have been driving with their knees...)

I've seen plenty of people flick off my school while driving by XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 5:17:42 PM
A while ago, I was riding a school bus. And, the driver, who I will call Carmen, had a cold, and sneezed, and drove the school bus off the road, and into a ditch, out of the ditch, into a stop sign, and finally into a small nearby creek. Crikey!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 5:55:32 PM
At 3/8/2016 5:17:42 PM, breakingamber wrote:
A while ago, I was riding a school bus. And, the driver, who I will call Carmen, had a cold, and sneezed, and drove the school bus off the road, and into a ditch, out of the ditch, into a stop sign, and finally into a small nearby creek. Crikey!

We had a bus driver who would chastise us for saying words like "stupid" and "idiot", but would shout the f word twice in the same sentence when yelling at other cars.

I also remember that one bus I rode on would always be delayed or have something happen to it every Wednesday, which was a day when I had piano lessons after school. First, broken headlight. Then, some kid throwing a metal water bottle at the windshield while we were leaving a neighborhood and cracking it. Then, we got stuck in the mud on a back road. Then, my driver got lost because a new kid joined the bus. Then, a flat tire. Then, it broke down about two hundred feet from my neighborhood, and since there wasn't a sidewalk, she wouldn't let us walk home. Then, there was a fender bender in front of us, and constant traffic behind us and in the other lane, so we were stuck.

Needless to say, my mom began to just pick me up herself so I wouldn't keep missing my lessons.

TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 5:59:57 PM
I was in Japan at a four way intersection. A guy on a moped across the road was pulling a U-turn. He cut it way too hard and fast and the moped slipped out from under him. He went rolling for a good distance and the moped went skidding across the intersection. He pulled some James Bond like maneuver mid-roll and landed on his feet and immediately proceeded to chase after his moped. He made it to the moped and got back on it all before the lights switched colors. It was amazing to see. He did lose a shoe though, never go that back. He just recovered the moped and took off -- pretty embarrassing moment I would assume.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 6:00:23 PM
I've also seen a guy brushing his teeth while driving. Now, I'm not talking about one of those "one time use, pull out of the package and then use it (one of these: http://www.2wired2tired.com...)", I'm talking straight up the whole process. I watched him bring up a toothbrush, then a tube of toothpaste, squirt it onto the brush (and miss a little), begin brushing his teeth, and then spit out the window...and this was all while going 55mph on a busy road.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 6:01:05 PM
At 3/8/2016 5:59:57 PM, TheFlex wrote:
I was in Japan at a four way intersection. A guy on a moped across the road was pulling a U-turn. He cut it way too hard and fast and the moped slipped out from under him. He went rolling for a good distance and the moped went skidding across the intersection. He pulled some James Bond like maneuver mid-roll and landed on his feet and immediately proceeded to chase after his moped. He made it to the moped and got back on it all before the lights switched colors. It was amazing to see. He did lose a shoe though, never go that back. He just recovered the moped and took off -- pretty embarrassing moment I would assume.

XD

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2016 6:02:37 PM
At 3/8/2016 6:01:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 3/8/2016 5:59:57 PM, TheFlex wrote:

XD

Ditto!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2016 2:46:33 AM
ROFLMAO

This is great :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:57:59 PM
A friend of mine was driving up the Pacific Highway to Byron Bay and he noticed, ahead, a nice looking backpacker standing beside the road. His story unfolded like this:

"Where you heading?" he asked.

"Byron Bay," She answered.

"Hop in." Says he, looking at her beautiful tanned and well shaped legs.

The girl was from Canada, and was on a twelve months visa of which she had used up a month.

He explained he was working for an engineering firm and often traveled up the highway, but "Had never seen a girl as nice looking as she was."

He asked if she worked or was still at college, and she told him she was at college but worked part time.

"What work?" he esquired.

"I am a practicing witch, " She said, shocking him with the answer.

Apparently my mate had gown quiet for some time at this information, as the girl asked him if he believed her.

"It is hard to see you as a witch." He gallantly offered. "But if you are, do some magic for me."

"Oh! I can't, my wand is at the bottom of my back pack and it would take a long time to unpack and re-pack..Maybe later."

My mate is a bit of a joker at times, and said to her, "If you need a wand, try this one." and he indicated the lump in his crotch that had grown since she has got into the car.

The girl was not the least bit annoyed or embarrassed, and said "Sure, I can do that,"

"Would you believe?" He asked me, "She pulled out my 'wand' and turned me into a motel."
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 1:05:50 AM
I got flicked off today because the woman in front of me was staring down at her legs (her phone), and the light turned green, but she didn't go. So I hit the horn to get her attention (just a quick "honk", not some long "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK"). She responded by sticking her hand up, bird standing tall and proud, and sat there for about five more seconds before finally going.

diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:50:09 AM
Several (unquantified) years ago, I pulled along side a Ford Bronco type SUV at a light. I glanced to my left to spy a very attractive senorita, light brown skin and long black hair. She glanced at me at the same time and flirted a bit. I smiled and the light changed.

She decided to accelerate quickly in the hopes of some type of chasing game. I figure she was glancing in her rear view mirror to see if I was playing along. She came to a gentle 30-degree bend in the road to the right.... Then ignored it as she slammed her left front wheel directly into the median curb, blowing her front tire and probably wrecking her alignment.

I kept going, seeing she was fine, and figuring there was enough embarrassment without me stopping.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 2:56:23 AM
At 3/11/2016 2:50:09 AM, diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid wrote:
Several (unquantified) years ago, I pulled along side a Ford Bronco type SUV at a light. I glanced to my left to spy a very attractive senorita, light brown skin and long black hair. She glanced at me at the same time and flirted a bit. I smiled and the light changed.

She decided to accelerate quickly in the hopes of some type of chasing game. I figure she was glancing in her rear view mirror to see if I was playing along. She came to a gentle 30-degree bend in the road to the right.... Then ignored it as she slammed her left front wheel directly into the median curb, blowing her front tire and probably wrecking her alignment.

I kept going, seeing she was fine, and figuring there was enough embarrassment without me stopping.

XD

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2016 5:04:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Yesterday I saw a woman pulling bagels out of a bag, pulling them apart, spreading butter on them, and then eating them...and she did this three times.

Carolean_Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:02:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago

--------

My old driving teacher told me that on his honeymoon in Spain, the breaks of his car gave out so he had the use the emergency brake to drive 75 miles to the nearest repair shop. It made the most awful noise. Along the way, they almost had a head-on collision with a couple that was making out passionately while driving on the wrong side of the road. The driver got mad at this somehow and did a u-turn to throw a bottle at my teacher's car, this shattered the back windshield. A police officer also pulled them over and gave them a ticket for driving with no lights on at 4pm.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 12:20:49 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:02:06 PM, Carolean_Karl wrote:

--------

My old driving teacher told me that on his honeymoon in Spain, the breaks of his car gave out so he had the use the emergency brake to drive 75 miles to the nearest repair shop. It made the most awful noise. Along the way, they almost had a head-on collision with a couple that was making out passionately while driving on the wrong side of the road. The driver got mad at this somehow and did a u-turn to throw a bottle at my teacher's car, this shattered the back windshield. A police officer also pulled them over and gave them a ticket for driving with no lights on at 4pm.

Ha!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 2:01:44 PM
So a week ago I was driving in a two lane road, and the most rage inducing thing happened. This SUV cuts out in front of me (with the license plate HEY), and then slows down to 10mph. The worst part is that she flips ME off after, as if I was the one who did something one. So I decide to sharply turn and speed up enough to get past her, and we both give each other the bird.

I swear to god, if I ever see that car again, I'll do the same thing to her...
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:40:42 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
This morning a school bus ran a red light and crossed the road right in front of me (I had the green light).

Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 11:08:51 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago

--------

I see drivers to stupid things basically every time I drive. Everything from simply not using their turn signals to just outright stupidity.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.