Think of the Most Ironic Possible Scenario

yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:19:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/17/2016 7:40:18 PM, Rami wrote:
Just post here a situation that would be incredibly ironic, such as choking on the pill of enteral life.

drowning in the Fountain of Youth.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:25:03 AM
Europeans migrate to Saudi Arabia and Iran then demand the 10 commandments for their new rule of law.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:23:39 AM
vegan cereal killer?

ordering ecscargo - and finding a slug in the salad?

biting into an apple and finding half a worm - before being bitten in half by a giant worm!
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:59:36 AM
When you need scissors to cut open a plastic package that contains scissors so you can open plastic packages.
SonicAndRapBattles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:23:35 PM
digging a hole to hide a body, and you find another body in the hole
" I do know you... Better now than I ever have. I was there... when Gordys was destroyed. I saw the betrayal. I saw it, but i could not believe it. I had asked for only one thing. After giving so much, after sacrificing everything ...for my friends... only to be betrayed. You asked earlier who i am. The answer is simple, *takes off helmet* ... I am your friend."
-Loader Bot, revealing himself to be the masked stranger, Tales From The Borderlands
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:53:40 PM
At 4/4/2016 3:23:35 PM, SonicAndRapBattles wrote:
digging a hole to hide a body, and you find another body in the hole

Oh, shanked!

Here's a classic:
You are installing an internet router, and the confirmation process of the installation requires internet.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 1:18:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
A man loved a woman and he loved her, but she was a lesbian, and he was gay. They both got sex changes on the same day to be with each other.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 12:20:15 PM
A very fat man hires an engineer to fix his car. After the engineer is about 2 days late, he walks to the engineering firm to request the engineer. The engineering firm is closed on Sundays, so he walks back home. When he gets home, he sees that his car has been fixed.
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:55:00 PM
Along the lines of number eight,

once at the Denver airport in don't know if it's still the case but there was an app you needed to get wifi and you need wifi to download apps
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:14:29 PM
"No cellphone reception? Call [number]"
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:49:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/2/2016 2:14:29 PM, Vaarka wrote:
"No cellphone reception? Call [number]"

XD That actually happened to me once.

Finding the meaning of life... but forgetting to write it down.

That's not really ironic, I know, but it is funny.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 12:10:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
http://www.boredpanda.com...

The irony.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO