Jump to topic:

This month I will be accepting friend #2

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:40:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Once every 6 months I will be picking a DDO member. Who will be able to call themselves my friend. With only 1 spot up for grab.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?

In becoming lucky friend # 2 . You will granted access to PM me any time day or night.
I might even answer a post or two from you.

( PLEASE NOTE )
As from now you have 20 days to submit your friend request to me , with a small summary on
Why should I pick you as a friend , Maybe a bribe could move you up the list to someone I might consider
I shall be meticulously going over your profile and posts , For compatibility legitimacy.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK . In obtaining a ( Accept as a friend mouse click. )
Ok go.
Rami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 8:26:12 PM
At 4/3/2016 1:40:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Once every 6 months I will be picking a DDO member. Who will be able to call themselves my friend. With only 1 spot up for grab.

In becoming lucky friend # 2 . You will granted access to PM me any time day or night.

( PLEASE NOTE )
As from now you have 20 days to submit your friend request to me , with a small summary on
Why should I pick you as a friend , Maybe a bribe could move you up the list to someone I might consider
I shall be meticulously going over your profile and posts , For compatibility legitimacy.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK . In obtaining a ( Accept as a friend mouse click. )
Ok go.

Why should I be your friend?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 11:25:48 PM
At 4/3/2016 1:40:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

( PLEASE NOTE )

Ok go.
I sent you a friend request when I first joined - cuz you trolled me on a religious forum and I liked your sense of humor. When I scroll over the friend "button" it says pending - so at least you haven' t denied my request.